Need Help What for a Male for mid 40's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Ok i and in need help with a prezzie.....
What do you get a guy that has everything in his mid 40's
Any help will be greatly appreciated...
i am willing to spend up to about 500 dollars or less
If he loves an Adrenalin rush, pay for him to do something adventurous. For example jump out of a plane, of cause with a parachute ! ✈️

BrandyLaz

Bronze Member
Or something sentimental
Like a collection of photos close to his heart. Could be himself from childhood to now, (if you cn get your hands on that) or someone else close to hik. Then get them made into a video, i did this for someone and we watched it together and they just bust into tears! It was so touching to see

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Or something sentimental
Like a collection of photos close to his heart. Could be himself from childhood to now, (if you cn get your hands on that) or someone else close to hik. Then get them made into a video, i did this for someone and we watched it together and they just bust into tears! It was so touching to see
That is one of the nicest presents I have heard of . Very touching

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member

$500 would get him a Trial Flight in a helicopter. $350 is for 30 mins, he would get go go fly the thing and practise hovering and landing. You could go down watch him take off :)

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
Buy him a wedding ring, get down on one knee and propose. If you do something extra really well, I'd be he accepts! That's why I've so many wives and ex-wives!

Historian

What a coqup!
Diamond Member
Lana, this is something different and would be good for you and good for him. It's a couple of night lessons at a great cooking school in Lord Street, Highgate. Sophie Budd's other claim to have fame is that she was part of a school girl group from MLC back in the 80s who sang acapella, called The Jam Tarts. She's married a struggling writer called Ben Elton as well.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Fishing Trip on at least a 50ft boat with his mates, maybe the odd girl or 4..

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
Her giving me a steak and a blowjob always worked. Bugger it, it's my birthday, I'll go the steak only as a treat.

CDSC

Gold Member
Lana, this is something different and would be good for you and good for him. It's a couple of night lessons at a great cooking school in Lord Street, Highgate. Sophie Budd's other claim to have fame is that she was part of a school girl group from MLC back in the 80s who sang acapella, called The Jam Tarts. She's married a struggling writer called Ben Elton as well.

Lol struggling my bum ... Ben Elton has a slew of highly popular books and was one of the UK best comedic writers .. he is brilliant.

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Lol struggling my bum ... Ben Elton has a slew of highly popular books and was one of the UK best comedic writers .. he is brilliant.
Struggling brilliant best UK comic ???
Can never understand Ben eltons humour.
Benny Hill Mr bean Monty python now that's comedy rather have a hedge Hogg than a jam tart.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

Go Shooting in Midland... Every man loves to fire stuff ..

Status
Not open for further replies.