• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Neat and tidy...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I like to think of myself as a clean person, I shower and brush my teeth in the morning and I like to have a shower before sleep after a long day at work...
But how many of us brush our teeth just before seeing a dentist or how many of us wash our hair before getting it all cut off?? How many of us shower before going to the gym where we will only get sweaty anyway??

C

Cherie

I do all of those things lol.. i cant help myself i like to feel clean even before going to the gym lol

David_San

Gold Member
I need a shower to wake me up before I go to the gym, I definitely brush before the dentist and wash my hair before getting it cut.

Happy2

Legend Member
And there is the Give the house a quick clean before the cleaner comes Why is that Dont want the cleaner to think we are slobs or what?

P

Perth boy

And there is the Give the house a quick clean before the cleaner comes Why is that Dont want the cleaner to think we are slobs or what?

Lol I thought Perth girl was the only one that did that.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member

Don't mention it, H2, you make my day job so much harder if my clients stop doing it :)

R.xxxxxxxxx

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
i cant say i shower be4 the gym, just roll straight outta bed have coffee and brush teeth

J

Jessica

I brush AND floss before the dentist ! lol...I don't even brush my hair, let alone wash it before the HD. I just tie it up...but I always do a face scrub...then I put my make up on while I get my hair done and I feel extra glam !! As for the shower before the gym...I shower morning AND night regardless of where I'm going and whatever doing.

C

colzilla

I do the 3 S's and wear my #1's when it comes to a visit to The Dentist, The Doctor and most importantly brothel. I don't go to the gym but I do laps at the pool. I just turn up in my boardies.