NBA Legend: Kobe Bryant has died in helicopter crash!

Longshot

Gold Member
šŸ˜„I saw this story on Sunrise this morning! I am shocked and deeply saddened by this! RIP Kobe to you, your daughter and all the others on board. Taken so tragically before your time. Thanks for your contribution to the world man!!
Contribution to the world...really?! Guilty of adultery & a rape charge which never went to trial but he gave an apology & an undisclosed payment to the victim following a civil court case in 2005. He played basketball for Godā€™s sake...he didnā€™t save lives!

Longshot

Gold Member
My opinion only...all deaths are tragedies and I feel for his daughter & his family.
Didnā€™t read this much written for the 3 US firefighters killed recently when their plane was incinerated!?

Happy2

Legend Member
My opinion only...all deaths are tragedies and I feel for his daughter & his family.
Didnā€™t read this much written for the 3 US firefighters killed recently when their plane was incinerated!?
Totally agree with you on this
Celebrity always wins out

bad_mojo

Bronze Member
Can understand that basketball doesn't save lives but it does inspire many people to do their best even outside of sports. And entertaining people is important even if it isn't curing cancer. Many Australians were deeply moved made by those Americans that sacrificed their lives to protect our country. The spontaneous applause they received arriving at Sydney airport was a great testimony to how appreciated they were.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Contribution to the world...really?! Guilty of adultery & a rape charge which never went to trial but he gave an apology & an undisclosed payment to the victim following a civil court case in 2005. He played basketball for Godā€™s sake...he didnā€™t save lives!

The Real Heros of this planet:

doctors.jpg
fr.jpg
farm.jpg
mil.jpg
mum.jpg
Doctors,First responders, Farmers, The Military and Mums.

sparky

Legend Member
Kobe wasn't a hero
Heroes don't rape women and then pay their way out of trouble
He was just another basketball player, but a very good one
Sad that he and his daughter who looked like another champion in the making died along with all the others on the helicopter, as was previously said the real heroes that died were the 3 firefighters who died when their plane went down
fair chance they weren't rapists either

Happy2

Legend Member
Kobe wasn't a hero
Heroes don't rape women and then pay their way out of trouble
He was just another basketball player, but a very good one
Sad that he and his daughter who looked like another champion in the making died along with all the others on the helicopter, as was previously said the real heroes that died were the 3 firefighters who died when their plane went down
fair chance they weren't rapists either
I do agree with you on this
Just because he doesn't conviction beside his name But a out of court settlement and a cover all apology Everything is hunky dorey