• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Naked habits

GeechyDan

Silver Member
I have a regular FB that gets off on sitting in his lounge room prior to my imminent arrival to watch me park my car @ the top of his "very residential" & well lit street & my getting out of my car stripping off completely packing my clothes in my bag & walking the 80+ meters to his front door & i must admit i really love the adrenaline surge of the act! Always @ my favorite haunts of Swanbourne & Warnboro "clothing optional" beaches in summer.... cum to think of it even when its not summer... would be great if it was more socially acceptable in more places!

1Chat

Im on a job where I need to shower up outside, at first I was like, is there any neighbors looking, now its like, I wonder if theres a hot neighbour chick watching...lol, strange...

svengali

Foundation Member
[quote="Dallas, post: 203307, member: 34576"]Can't say that have any interest in public nudity but I get around mostly in briefs at home and speedo's when I'm at the beach, I don't enjoy swimming in board shorts - it's like swimming in trousers, I just wear them socially. ...................................
[/quote]

With you on not swimming in boardies - silly things at the best of times but why anyone would swin with a few yards of baggy fabric wrapped around his legs is beyond me.

Speedos are much more practical in the water.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I have a regular FB that gets off on sitting in his lounge room prior to my imminent arrival to watch me park my car @ the top of his "very residential" & well lit street & my getting out of my car stripping off completely packing my clothes in my bag & walking the 80+ meters to his front door & i must admit i really love the adrenaline surge of the act! Always @ my favorite haunts of Swanbourne & Warnboro "clothing optional" beaches in summer.... cum to think of it even when its not summer... would be great if it was more socially acceptable in more places!
Hmmmmmmm that's a different one............you are lucky that it is only 80+ ;) any thing longer and you might freeze off your privates.........considering the temperature during the night at the moment.:inpain:

GeechyDan

Silver Member
Hmmmmmmm that's a different one............you are lucky that it is only 80+ ;) any thing longer and you might freeze off your privates.........considering the temperature during the night at the moment.:inpain:

Love the cold its quite invigorating its inescapable heat that gets to me o_O

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Swimming naked one of the best experiences one can enjoy I believe.
However sex in the water overrated.

Naked depends where not much fun bush walking. :)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Love the cold its quite invigorating its inescapable heat that gets to me o_O
Love the heat and everything that comes with it..............cold just seems to paralyse me :hungover:
However......did you ever take time on 80 meters??????? You might be able to beat your own record during the cold period ;)

Last edited by a moderator: