• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Naked habits

alwaysnoode

Bronze Member
I seem to have developed this habit and feeling of having to be naked.

I am not fat, nor ugly.

However, I also get excited when i'm naked.
ANY where or time, even the weather doesnt make a lot of difference.
Inside, outside, a brisk walk along a dark street............

anyone else similar?

C

colbb123

I wear clothes sometimes, bloody society and their ''rules'' ha! Ah,,,yes I'm a nudey rudey!

T

Tania Admin

I love being naked, it feels so liberating,,and I choose to be naked whenever and where ever possible :)

T

that guy28

ill do clothes only when i have to, but when no ones home ill definitely let it fly. awkward with guests tho.

aDel_

Gold Member
i love sleeping in nothing but my pj pants not comfy being totally nudie but the comfort of topless is great. my only down fall is that ive 4 house mates so i cant walk to the fridge at night or to my bathroom with no top on... tho being all male house mates im sure theyd like it cos well theyd see boobs but in their own ways they are weird and i dont need them seeing me starkers when i constantly already catch em looking. so its always a bitch when i wake up and either need the loo or a drink and have to crounge in the dark to find a top just to walk 5 meters if that... such a pain but when im alone and im my room im usually naked to a degree its a great feeling

M

melbbottom

being naked in public is a real turn on especially if theres a chance you can get caught

kingbo

Silver Member
if anyone like being naked, unless you can prove it, it dosent happen! ;P

i love being naked, but id never intentionally let someone see me without consent

thiswayup

Silver Member
Originally Posted by melbbottom
being naked in public is a real turn on especially if theres a chance you can get caught
**BUMP**

Roger that! Where do you people go? I love been naked all the time everywhere, real turn on, but as much as I wana get caught I don't in a way too if that makes sinse , anyone got any good spots for walking around nude in perth??

thiswayup

Silver Member
Doing it! After ill that talk im going for a walk somewhere haha #naked
Let ya's no how I get along :-D

Last edited:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
being naked is part of the job and I do enjoy it immensely (nothing better than skin on skin and the more skins the better :eek:ccasion14) but at home I love my big T-shirts.......the ones that cover me down to the knees........mmmmmmm........:love10:

R.xxxxxxx

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
Nudity is fantastic

Has anyone ever frequented their local nudist beach?

I like the freedom of being openly exposed in public, getting some sun and frolicking in the waves starkers. It's nice to be able to have the freedom to do so ;)

C

Contrarian

I'm naked all the time in my house except in winter - then it's the bathrobe on all the time. I put old towels on all my seats when I'm naked just in case you leave the odd accidental skid mark.

I did get a two Mormon women knock on my door once (well not really, they used the doorbell) and when I saw through the window who they were; I opened the door naked. They were cool with it but scared and I never saw them again.

Then again I've bought a "no canvassers" sticker and put it up since.

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 4

Although I love winter and being as rugged up as possible... I cant help but be naked at home!! i prefer topless tho, i feel a bit weird full vag out lol

L

Lilly Sweetheart

We have a 'no clothing policy' in our bed.

Infact we only ever wear clothes when going out.
After a booking when I've had my shower I always sit on the couch naked and chit chat to my gf's.... I have no shame!

God I'm awfully tempted to post a video of my hubby sitting on the couch naked jamming on his guitar!

Dallas

Legend Member
Can't say that have any interest in public nudity but I get around mostly in briefs at home and speedo's when I'm at the beach, I don't enjoy swimming in board shorts - it's like swimming in trousers, I just wear them socially.

My favourite place to go nude is on a visit with a w/l - if it wasn't there would be something wrong :)

Oh and playing the guitar naked is very inspirational Lilly :D