Myaree - TBC - FS Massage

fatnoobatron

Silver Member
Sunday afternoon I decided to spoil myself and took a quick drive down to TBC in Myaree. I have only been to this once before and that was well over a year ago. Greeted by a busty lady in a silky red dress. She had just finished eating her home cooked lunch and introduced herself as Vivian. Vivian is a pretty woman with a beautiful face and attractive smoked out eyes.

There was a certain elegance that she carried that I found rather attractive. She was soft spoken and was very talkative. I couldn’t resist and stayed for the hour. Her massage was relaxing and invigorating. Lots of teasing during the massage and she responded well to my little advances on her by reaching under the towel every now and again to remind the little fella who was in charge.

Great way to spend your afternoon if I do say so myself. Highly recommended gentleman. You will not be disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TBC - Vivian

Hi boys

Queena is so smart with taking sexy photos. We take photo of each other for you today waiting for you to come tell us who is the nicest body :).

Can you comment and tell us who is the hottest today?

WechatIMG1614.jpeg Oops hehe. :smuggrin:

WechatIMG1622.jpeg

Mine will be coming soon ;)

humdinger

Diamond Member
Been wanting to sample Mimi from TBC in Myree but struggling to get there.

Does anyone know if she works elsewhere and if so what days?

I’m wanting to try a fit well endowed ebony girl (not the plus size ones which seem to be more common).

Snowy

Legend Member

I’m wanting to try a fit well endowed ebony girl (not the plus size ones which seem to be more common).
Then in my opinion Mimi is the girl for you, I have seen her only twice, very attractive , very good massage, excellent service, & wow what a body, fun to be with.

Snowy

Legend Member
Well I got the urge for one last punt for the year so I rang TBC at 7.30pm to see who was working, I was told Vivian, Queena & Mia. I asked if I could book Mia for an hour but as luck would have it Mia was fully booked. I was really keen to see her as I had not seen her before. So I rang Asian Beauties to see who was working there, the receptionist sent the photo's of 8 young Beauties for me to choose from. I rang back & booked Suki for 1hour, wow what a stunning looking young lady she is, better looking in person than her photo. For the next hour it was the best sex that I've had for some time, probably because of how flexible she is & how much she gets into the sex with you. Although her English is virtually non existant we managed to communicate just fine. Now don't get me wrong I've had some great sensual encounters this year with some smoking hot women, but this time was just being in the right parlour with the right lady at the right time. I like to have a different lady each time, at this place as variety is the spice of life but I will be seeing Suki again sometime. Not only is she a stunner to look at but her body is smoking hot as well. So what a way to finish off the year, one of the best this old man has had, nice shower with her to finish & Suki was very playful with me in the shower if you know what I mean.

Regards Snowy

peter a

Diamond Member
Is this her real photo?
If that is her then I’m headed down south.
It looks a bit photoshopped. Snowy recons she is better looking in person so winner, winner, chicken dinner. She looks like my next big mistake.

lucifer

Diamond Member
Well if that is her real photo i don't care about the Photoshop lol... She is hotttttt as helll... Let us know how you goes @peter a !

lucifer

Diamond Member
Its ok, hopefully someone can confirm the authenticity of the pictures soon lol... In the meantime i can unload inside Ruby's :excited: first hehehe.

S

Spider

G'day, have seen Mimi. she is a delight to be with.

Snowy

Legend Member
If that is her then I’m headed down south.
It looks a bit photoshopped. Snowy recons she is better looking in person so winner, winner, chicken dinner. She looks like my next big mistake.
You will not be disappointed, peter a, very tasty.