• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

My weakness for pleasures of the flesh! I can't help myself!

Historian

What a coqup!
Diamond Member
I had to. I had a burning hunger within me that I could not control any longer. I felt this object of my desire all over and this was indeed so ripe for the taking. Smelt wonderful. Felt wonderful. I was hard, fighting fit and ready. I have little or no control when it comes to the pleasures of the flesh. Juices flow everywhere. I knew this time it'd be sweet, luscious and good.

I throbbed, my mouth watered. I bit with so much force and my thirst was uncontrollable. There were no shouts of pain but just giving me more and more and more. Fuuuuucccccck!

Our juices ran down each other, I wished there could be no end... if only they had this at Langtrees. But no, this was more, so much more, it was at my home. I thought to myself; "What a bargain!". You'd never get this on Locanto.

Was this money well spent? Yes, oh yes.

Yes....
Yes....
Yes....
Yes....
Yes....

Indeed yes.

For $3.50 since this was the best mango I'd ever tasted.

Historian

What a coqup!
Diamond Member
It was the best fuck mango I'd ever had! Harvested from mango trees and not Langtrees:D