My trip to Andheri, Mumbai.

SexyKangaroo

Silver Member
A few months ago, I travelled to Mumbai for work, I had previously visited India but never Andheri, this was my first time in that city. For work reasons I stayed at JW Marriott Bombay Juhu, its excellent location makes this hotel one of the most central. Its rooms are very large, the cleanliness and hygiene are excellent, the Sunday breakfast menu is unique, they have a variety of foods, and they taste as good as they look. The reception staff are great, always smiling, very attentive and always giving good tips, an exceptional hotel.

I wanted to get to know the women in Andheri a little, so I checked some websites and found a girl I liked, I whatsapped her, and she gave me a good impression, she offered me her services and the cost per hour, I decided on 2 hours and paid 3000 rupees, but the truth is, I’m not sure if it was the same girl, I have my doubts, she was very similar looking.

The girl who met me was very flirty and naughty, that’s what I liked most about her at first sight. She was around 21 or 23, very playful and daring. We began with some passionate kisses that got me hot, then she gave me very good oral, I got really horny, so I wanted to penetrate her, with caresses and playfulness she put the condom on, and I started to fully enjoy her body, she has unique hip movement, her face showed that she was enjoying it, so I continued slowly, so I wouldn’t come straight away, I felt like if I did it harder I was going to come fast. I enjoyed the view from several positions, and I must admit I liked them all.

She finds a way to make you feel content and satisfied, so I’m sure I’ll see her again when I go back to Mumbai. I’ll give you the ad where I saw her in case anyone’s interested in enjoying that mix of fire, pleasure and naughtiness.

https://www.callgin.com/call-girls/mumbai/andheri/a-top-woman-for-all-the-nice-moments-you-seek-id-au2bd