• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

MY role model ~BEAUTIFUL STRONG SMART WOMAN~ Nicki Minaj

who is the fairest of them all??

• Total voters

ScarlettPrimrose

Silver Member
:kiss:
nicki-minaj-pink-earphones.jpg
:D
nicki-minaj-2015-calendar-instagram-sosnation.com-455.jpg
:p;):)
tumblr_ncshhnHXLe1r06b9zo1_500.png
the most amazing beautiful artist XOXOXOX ILY GIRL XOXOX UR BARBIE BITCH!! ACT RIGHT LLLLLOOOOLLLLL

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Smart strong women never make the news nor do movers and shakers whom are women, just look at Gina Reinhardt never makes the news until she says something that is controversial, but last nights news was taken up by sportsmen failures once again, naughty boys making headlines... seems like men can not handle strong smart women period, but can tolerate men's failures no matter what.

Go talk to a really intelligent strong smart woman and she would say "The likes of Nicki Minaj are nothing more than a man's play thing" strong smart women don't have to loose clothing or act like that to get on in life.......

User184

Gold Member
The two are not mutually exclusive either Phoebe. A woman with loose clothing does not mean she is not smart or strong. It just means she is wearing loose clothing. The mistake is believing the clothes make the person.

Nor do I agree with your insinuation that because Nicki Minaj acts in her own sexual manner it makes her less of a person than someone who does not act overtly sexual in public. All it makes them is different. Not less.

Wilde Amanda

Silver Member
Why Smart Women Are The Sexiest Women (A Guy’s Perspective)
Jason Motta
Says "I think there are three kinds of women: pushovers, ballbusters, and smart women. Pushovers aren’t smart enough to know any better, they just go along with what other people think. Ballbusters are smart and tough — both great qualities in a woman, but they display those things loudly and in social situations, it’s abrasive.I like smart women.
The women who’s minds are full of knowledge. Who can carry on a conversation for hours. They don’t need to brag about how smart they are or destroy someone in an argument (although they could). They are wiser than the ballbuster, they know how to pick their battles.":
Interesting perspective. I'm wondering if there are others out there who also think this way? I know I always prefer to speak with a man of substance who can hold a conversation well and isn't into "small talk" . xo A

Phoebe

Legend Member
Jason Motta
Says "I think there are three kinds of women: pushovers, ballbusters, and smart women. Pushovers aren’t smart enough to know any better, they just go along with what other people think. Ballbusters are smart and tough — both great qualities in a woman, but they display those things loudly and in social situations, it’s abrasive.I like smart women.
The women who’s minds are full of knowledge. Who can carry on a conversation for hours. They don’t need to brag about how smart they are or destroy someone in an argument (although they could). They are wiser than the ballbuster, they know how to pick their battles.":
Interesting perspective. I'm wondering if there are others out there who also think this way? I know I always prefer to speak with a man of substance who can hold a conversation well and isn't into "small talk" . xo A

I love that one!

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Jason Motta
Yes, I think that way. Smart women (or men for that matter) who are secure with themselves and don't feel like they constantly have to show you just how smart they are generally tend to be more attractive personalities. As I've mentioned elsewhere previously, smart is definitely very sexy -- especially when packaged with a nice bod as well. :)

Dallas

Legend Member
My favourite Melbourne actress Rhada Mitchell rates number one for me as beautiful, strong and smart. She was co star to Vin Diesel in the movie filmed in South Australia called Pitch Black among others.

Radha Mitchell 27.jpg
Radha Mitchell 99.jpg

2-Radha-Mitchell-young-photo.jpg

Phoebe

Legend Member
What about the beautiful strong women whom are not famous that raise kids, go to work, be mums, be wives, be super heros to familes, that get kids to school each and every day without nannies, then get themselves to work on time, do a days work pick the kids up, go home cook dinner help kids with homework, clean up etc etc etc, then fall into bed and have the husband desire sex after her busy tiring day which she always find the strength to have sex with him, then she falls asleep and does it all again day after day.. They are the true beautiful strong women, Princess Diana though beautiful never had to do any of that after she entered the royal family, like most women in Hollywood life is easy when you have nannies, assistants and anyone else whom you are paying so you can look indeed "Beautiful" these women get the strength from the money they have...

Sit in Hay Street Mall during a lunch break those are true strong beautiful women likewise hospitals full of nurses etc etc.... ..

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Your pedestal must be getting crowded, Phoebe, what with practically all of womanhood being put on it. ;)

MrBig

Diamond Member
Jason Motta
I agree. I wish to believe (once the hormones abate to some degree) that it also true of a guy from women's perspective.

MrBig

Diamond Member
1. 50% true
2. If you say said so, Bette.
3. But is he threatened by all those, the majority, above his equal?
4. If a feminist wanted equality they'd desist when they reached that position instead of continuing to try and drub men into the ground.
(Uh-oh! I'm in trouble.
Something's come along and burst this bubble.
Yeah! Yeah! Uh-oh! I'm in trouble.
Gotta log out quick march on the double.)

Last edited: