• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

My lady and I are interested in expanding our intimate experiences

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
My lady and I are interested in expanding our intimate experiences

I have a question that I need for you to answer. My lady and I are
interested in expanding our intimate experiences. However, we are
looking for a particular type of setting and have had a hard time
finding it. Let me explain.. we treasure our intimacy and monogamous
relationship. We have an interest in being able to enjoy each other
sexually within a group setting. We can envision being in a room free
to make love with other adults around but with the privacy of knowing
that we won't be approached by other people trying to join in. We are
not swingers and have no interest in swapping partners. It seems to be
next to impossible to find such a sexually open setting because
everything seems to be focused on swingers (orgies) but nothing seems
to exist for adults that just like to be sexually open around others.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
My new Club LP's is ideal for you and your wife to find more experiences.At a swingers club it is not a free for all orgy.In the lounge you can be friendly with others of similar interests and be quite clear you are interested in playing with each other only.No one joins in with others with out a invitation.
We have a couples only room with three love making areas where three couples can be making love at once.Also we have private rooms available where two couples can share, all you have to do is be clear to others what you are looking for and your boundarys are respected.At LP's we have two hostess on every night that you can explain your wants to and they will introduce you to like minded couples.

D

DDxxx

I must say that the club LP was great - & it is true - you feel comfortable and relaxed without feeling pushed to do anything you don't want to do.
I invited one of my girlfriends last night & she surprised me as I got to see a side of her I had never seen before..... she was really into the light B&D & enjoyed the company of the gorgeous Mistress there.
So even if you are new to the scene, LP is great to chill out & comfortably get a taste of this swinging life........
Bravo to everyone at LP's for a super night!!!! :wav:

L

lickedysplit

:newbie:

Had a blast of a time and LP's too! you have to give it a try, all the people i have met there have come back, it's a great night out, for everyone, its just a relaxed bar setting with sexy things to see and do, if thats what you want, but if not its great for the voyeur.....
:love10: :love10: :love10:

F

Funseeker54

I would be interested to find places like this around canberra arear.... but not just gay places

F

Funseeker54

I could have done with one of these on wednesday when i met my 'gf'. but not been here that long was not able to suggest a place for a sort time to play. Longer and a motel might have been an option