• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

My fault or hers?

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
A memory came to me suddenly for no apparent reason that still causes me to laugh histerically to this day.

When I was 12 years old I was in a unisex toilet in the office where my uncle worked. I just took the most EPIC DUMP that could have killed an elephant in Africa just from the smell. At completion as I exited the cubicle I noticed a gorgeous office chick in her twenties enter the bathroom. She caught me staring at her as she walked passed me while I was on my way to the hand basin.

The strangest thing was that out of about 20 cubicles available, she chose to go into the one I just came out of..............

A moment later I saw her come back out in the mirror holding her nose while giving me the biggest evil look.

To this day I have no idea why she chose to go into where I just came out of considering the function of the venue.

That look on her face was priceless. Was it my fault or hers?

L

Lord Spikey

Well, it could also have been your fault, Master Yoda. Afterall, you were twelve years old and should have known, 48 hours beforehand, that the food you were eating was going to want to come out in s public toilet while you were wanting to impress the shit out of a gorgeous girl. Whereas she seems to have impressed the shit out of you.

B

BigBlackCock

Hang on, there were 20 cubicles? Couldn't your uncle's company have divided the 20 into whatever appropriate ratio between men and women so they could have their own facilities? Very weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Well, it could also have been your fault, Master Yoda. Afterall, you were twelve years old and should have known, 48 hours beforehand, that the food you were eating was going to want to come out in s public toilet while you were wanting to impress the shit out of a gorgeous girl. Whereas she seems to have impressed the shit out of you.

Hahahahah that is grose lord Spikey. I like that. :laughing4