• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Music in the bedroom?

L

lilmiss

mmmwwwwaaahhhhhaaahhhhaaa.....ok.. was just wondering how many of yas like to play music while your having sex? I personally find..that depending on the song.. it effects the type of mood I'm in.. lol soft instrumental= passionate love making.. heavy metal and I bring out the bondage hahaha! anyone eles find the same?? or am I just weird? lol

lilmiss

P

PC_Thug

Deleted. No longer active.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PC_Thug

Deleted. No longer active.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Twistie

You sound like an interesting gal Lil Miss, please tell us more about yourself

xxx
Twistie

L

lilmiss

Hey Twistie :p lol dont know about interesting :p maybe a lil giggly and odd at the best of times hahahaha! not sure what to say.. I'm bright..and bubbly.. i love life.. oh...and just incase no one knows lol I'm a BBW :p and happy to be me :)

L

Laura Myer

Not at all weird when it comes to music while having sex.

I love loud rock and roll, really does it for me.

Laura

S

Skinback

This ones easy...Barry White! If ypu can't get laid to Barry White, you just have issues that can't be handled!

F

Fireballxl5

I keep several ipod playlists and pick one based on the mood. Slow jazz, Miles, Eddie Harris, pop, piano, etc. Face it, during those really long sessions of (giving) oral sex, one's attention tends to wander...