• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Multiple orgasms

Terti

Gold Member
Hi everyone, just wanted to know your thoughts about this. I am lucky being that I can have multiple orgasms , just wanted to know if you are like me, or the other side of the scale can’t orgasm. Interested to know your thoughts

AdaRose

Legend Member
Hi everyone, just wanted to know your thoughts about this. I am lucky being that I can have multiple orgasms , just wanted to know if you are like me, or the other side of the scale can’t orgasm. Interested to know your thoughts
Great question Terti! Would love to know everyone else's thoughts on this too. Me personally can climax 3-4 times in a row but can't climax through just penetration. Only clitoral stimulation.

Yarharfiddlydee

Gold Member
Pity the guys can't have multiple orgasm in short period ...
I second, third, fourth, and infinity this.
Great question Terti! Would love to know everyone else's thoughts on this too. Me personally can climax 3-4 times in a row but can't climax through just penetration. Only clitoral stimulation.
Lucky! Being a guy is shit in this regard. I can only orgasm twice if the first one was so intense, that it feels like my spine just came out the tip of my dick. 🙈 otherwise, one and done.

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
Multiples orgasm feels like something is lingering,it feels like heaven as if it hasn't finished yet .

TantraShiva

Legend Member
Well you learn something every day!

I always thought the Clit and G Spot was the same thing so I took your advice and googled it!

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/types-of-orgasms

Im here to teach! Yes clit is the pea shaped nodule on the outside. Gspot is the ridged tissue about 4cm inside the vagina on the roof of the vigana wall. It feels different to the surrounding tissue and some girls may squirt or gush or be dripping from this stimulation.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
After about the 4th one I start begging for them to stop haha. I’m like please. I’m so lightheaded and drunk on pleasure I might pass out hahaha

I have been in this game since Jesus left the planet, and I have read many great threads, and topics on this and also women too, and when women say things like that above it puts a smile back on my face, my faith back in humanity and also then it hits home that god created the perfect package with women, The whole sexual being of a woman is pure genius, The Clitoris the only organ dedicated to 100% female sexual pleasure.

C

Cara Valence

I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum - I find it difficult to orgasm without a toy and as for multiples, multi-what now?? God bless those clients who try really hard, they are rewarded with a little one but it isn't easy.