• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Multiple Orgams for Men

D

Dantheman

Here's one that some of the WLs out there can answer: Have you ever been with men who can have multiple orgams? I've been reading some texts on the matter lately, discussing how men can be trained in this, and was wondering how common it is.

Happy2

Legend Member
Dantheman I think age is a great factor in this. I can have Three 1 on Monday
one on Wednesday---

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
come on don't be greedy, once is already a bliss and you want MORE??? lol...take a rest, then go for 2nd round

B

BigBlackCock

I do 4 times in a session often but not VERY frequently. Often enough. My gf turns me on incredibly.

Happy2

Legend Member
BBC 4 times in one session?. You may need a transplant by 40. Whether that
be nerve endings or even a heart

Happy2

Legend Member
And to think it took 31 years to have your first root,
God only knows what could have been done at 18.

Hey Tigerdicky forgot about the late start for BBC. But at 4 to 1
BBC will soon catch up. But oh for those 10 -12 lost years

B

BigBlackCock

What I used to do all night now takes me all night to do. Some days I even have the 4 when I'm the only one in the room.

Fudd

Foundation Member
The wife works away 2 weeks...so the week back we have a lot of fun.....last rotation our first night...i managed 5 orgasims...and the wife 6...:)...both in our late 30's

Shes back again tonight........;)

....bloody hell!!!!!!!!.....and do u have a de-fibralator on stand-by?????.....damn, one of the down sides of me being single...lol

Fudd :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Hey Fudd Us oldies will still be going at 50 (God thats getting close)
These youngsters will burn out. Or at least wear it out

Auskiwicouple

Bronze Member
....bloody hell!!!!!!!!.....and do u have a de-fibralator on stand-by?????.....damn, one of the down sides of me being single...lol

Fudd :)

O0 no need for a de-fib....but i must admit....im usually a bit tired the next day :laughing4

L

lillian.tan

I have a confession in this...

I have triple-popped a client ( in Perth) a while ago within an hour... one after another then another... it was exhausting but man.. it was fun.. ^0^

Mind you though, he was about 34 years old and I did knew him for about a year or so... I guess that plays a factor as well ... LOL... but hey. that was FUN!!!

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
What's up with all these four & fives guy??? All my men have been able to get at least 10 rounds out?? Even if they need a quick pee they can still go again & again. I can't do it once am just greedy I suppose....:love76::icon_blow:3some:O0

Foot note.. they are all 40+ too

Happy2

Legend Member
dylansdelights
Your men going again and again May well be attributed your
charms and skill

M

mikeprod

To have multiple orgasms for a men u need THE woman who will look after you and know you really well!!!

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

I think that often the ability for a male to have multiple orgasm is restricted only by themselves. If you have a pre arranged expectation of an orgasm (or anything else for that matter) then you will always get exactly what you expect, however if you dare to expect that there's more that's possible, then you open yourself up to a whole world of possibilities! This might sound like a flower power, hippie way of thinking, but, believe me, it's true. You need to hold back and allow yourself to keep going through the sensation. Like holding back the tide mentally, and surfing the wave physically. This then builds and builds...and builds, then you need to have the strenght to keep surfing, even when your body says you've already reached the shore... :laughing4
Try it, what's the worst that can happen?
Lisa xxx

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
But nice topic. While speaking for myself triple and more pops within a session is enjoyed. I'm certainly not firing off the light sabre like a semi auto paint ball gun. It's exhausting, three or more pops leave me as though I've completed 15 rounds against a boxer.

Except for one experience back when Darth Vivian was around. She emptied me out with her supreme felatio skills while stimulating my other sensitive spot. And with no break I between and no deflation of m bio-hydraulics I demanded a rubber right then and there and picked her up and pounded her against the wall nearly driving her through it in the process. Yeah memories of her are fond of her ability to play rough sometimes.

So yeah, in my recollections I depends on the girl and the experience. Some I can't even pop with, or have problems gettin aroused with even if they are sucking on it. While others I can lock and load straight afterwards.

The best skills from a girl to me is when they are as familiar or more compared to how well my own hand knows my weapon.

Not many out there these days.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Lot's of different factors come into it. One is definitely the amount of alcohol consumed before the sexual encounter. Another one is the amount of time without a woman (lol I had one guy ages ago coming from an oil reg in the middle of nowhere and for 4 weeks without any female....not even one to look at......he managed to come twice in 20 min and I am pretty sure he could have managed a third time but we ran out of time...booking was only for 30 min.)
And for sure.....attraction is an important one as well. Ages is a factor as well. Maybe not so much concerning the ability to cum several times but more so the change of preference of what kind of sex is prefered........from non stop action (several popps) to cuddles and chat after cuming once.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxx

F

Farm Boy

A man having sex multiple times is one thing,woman doing the same thing and achieving one orgasm-per time is a similar thing..
But a woman having multiple orgasms during sex is another.

And I an not going to be drawn on the gruesome details ether,there a too many egotistical lying know it all boys exaggerating sexual experiences penis size IQ and so on on sight already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
Paul OC You will have to give tigerdicky a break. If you had chinese
herbalists after your tiger dick you may be a little on edge and be a little
sharp in your responses.