• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Mouth wash!!

Stacey Heart

Harper Heart
Gold Member
Ok so I have the most obscure random question 🤣
In my guest bathroom I provide mouthwash, obviously. And with the mouth wash a shot glass for cleanliness so everyone is not putting the bottle to their mouth.
BUT
My question is, is it better to use disposable ones to throw away after each use. Or glass ones that get washed after every person to save on waste!

The environment is happy I guess but what do you prefer?

Also heres a cute photo just because

Attachments

• 175211D3-BAE3-497E-BA18-C68069993C5D.jpeg
    175211D3-BAE3-497E-BA18-C68069993C5D.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 79

LongHair

Legend Member
In my guest bathroom I provide mouthwash, obviously. And with the mouth wash a shot glass for cleanliness so everyone is not putting the bottle to their mouth.
BUT
My question is, is it better to use disposable ones to throw away after each use. Or glass ones that get washed after every person to save on waste!

and just because, yes the photo is gorgeous 😁

CraigieBoi

Travelling looking for positive funny people
Diamond Member
I mouthwash at my own place and i carry gum or mints to make breath nice and clean.
And yes nice view in that pic.

Be Nice

Diamond Member
Make sure it's alcohol free mouthwash, have you read the damage normal mouthwash can do if you use it more than 2 times a day?

It'll rip the guts out of your gums and mouth.

I feel sorry for the poor working girls using it multiple times a day and not knowing any better.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
BUT

I agree about the disposable pill cups. You can easily get those form medical supply businesses.

The photo? Well there is a lovely view. Hot damn.

lỗ đít

Excuse me young lady may I kiss your cute bum
Gold Member
Definitely disposable but, recyclable type. Worst thing is for the punter to drink straight from bottle, how would you know if he/she did?

Stacey Heart

Harper Heart
Gold Member
I have used the paper disposable ones in the past but just seamed to Sam wasteful and glass can be sterilised and reused

Petal Pierce

Silver Member
If we’re talking environmentally friendly, probably little reusable glasses but for ease & hygiene disposable little shot glasses work well 💗

D

Deleted member 56424

BUT

Sorry, what was the question, I was distracted looking at the hot photo 😜😜😜

glen

Gold Member
Condoms are not very environmentally friendly either, but I reckon they and disposable pill cups are worth the negatives for peace of mind.

Last edited:

TantraShiva

Legend Member
Great photo! Love taking photos of similar ilk.

As for mouthwash, disposable seems good and less chance of risk

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
Make sure it's alcohol free mouthwash, have you read the damage normal mouthwash can do if you use it more than 2 times a day?

It'll rip the guts out of your gums and mouth.

I feel sorry for the poor working girls using it multiple times a day and not knowing any better.
I’m sure they are probably having a mint & not going hard on mouth wash