• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Mother Earth Needs The Rest

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
I know we all doesn't like this situations, but did you ever realize that mother earth also tired and need a break. I know all this think make chaos in all over the world, but I think this time she's really need a break and give us time for break from hectic life too. Give us time for more respect and grateful with all we have. Spending our life time more wisely and valuable. Wake up everyday breathe clean fresh air, light blue sky and let mother earth recovering. Take your time and stay safe 😘😘😘
images (9).jpeg

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
it is @pulp30
its look worse, but from this situation we learn to be more care and respect to our Mother Earth for next generation πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘

T

Tania Admin

I know we all doesn't like this situations, but did you ever realize that mother earth also tired and need a break. I know all this think make chaos in all over the world, but I think this time she's really need a break and give us time for break from hectic life too. Give us time for more respect and grateful with all we have. Spending our life time more wisely and valuable. Wake up everyday breathe clean fresh air, light blue sky and let mother earth recovering. Take your time and stay safe 😘😘😘
View attachment 94841
I've also said this exact same thing. Earth and all of us have been forced to stop, breathe and rest ❀

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Have you seen all the reports of pollution clearing up due to lack of traffic. Its happening everywhere, its astonishing and really makes you wonder about what we are doing to our planet

Hmmm Greta's future is no longer being stolen from her.

It’s amazing what happens when the 3 most industrialised countries in the world aren’t able to run all their fancy factories 24/7

Do you have any products made there?

Fat boy

Each day is a journey & the journey itself is home
Legend Member
Best description I’ve seen of all these events is this.

Earth is the patient,
Humans are the virus,
Pollution, war, violence, crime are the symptoms
Covid is the antibodies
Words of wisdom indeed...

Fat boy

Each day is a journey & the journey itself is home
Legend Member
Though many stars in the sky,
But only one planet Earth
Planet Earth:

dan60

Diamond Member
Best description I’ve seen of all these events is this.

Earth is the patient,
Humans are the virus,
Pollution, war, violence, crime are the symptoms
Covid is the antibodies
here here
i said to my mate long before this covid thing......
if this world was a computer operating system, it would be diagnosed as so full of viruses and corruption, it would be called unrecoverable.
and the factory default button should be pressed.
if the button was put in front of me, i would have no hesitation in pressing it.

Trishaxxx2

Gold Member
πŸ’―πŸ’―Instead of rubbish on the ground, put back in your bag or wait till you see a chance to throw away responsibly.

Use less plastic.

Don't flush unflushable things down the toilet. Most common is baby wipes.

Walk more instead of driving or use public transport.

It's not hard. these small simple things helps our mother to provide for us, this place we call home.

Caroline

Easy going πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
Diamond Member
yes @dillo its not instant, Mother Earth need to recover step by step and we need to help to make changes too
like @Trishaxxx2 said, we can make Mother Earth smile again when we can also respect and take all the responsibility to be more wise and changes our bad habit start from now πŸ˜πŸ‘