ozwarlock67

Legend Member
I had tho read that a few times silly me was trying to work out how you get or what you have been doing to have your own lube on your tongue. I though you where having fun without me lol

You realised what I meant eventually and gave a sly smile, didn't you?

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
Memories of a nine-year love—which was lost in the sands of time.

I lost my first love due to his lies and cheating around February. Every single day I think of him wishing things were different and maybe I would be with him again.

But I have to let him go even though it's still hard...I will never forget him.It was the most Painful heartbreak..:hurting::hurting::hurting:

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
1578250458557.png 1578250732954.png

Memories of a nine-year love—which was lost in the sands of time.

I lost my first love due to his lies and cheating around February. Every single day I think of him wishing things were different and maybe I would be with him again.
But I have to let him go even though it's still hard...I will never forget him.It was the most Painful heartbreak..:💔💔💔

Rock

I had loved one when I was in High School. That was the best time I had with her. However, it wasn't last long since she couldn't stand with only one guy at that time. It was broken my heart badly. Crying inside for nearly a year. All gone now but still feel a bit pain with some good memories buried in my heart deeply. Time could cure. We can't leave in the past. Let it go. Enjoy the current life. Time flying fast.

C

Crimson Idol No More

I truly loved her with all of my heart.
But the more I gave the more of me she demanded.
So much more than any man could ever give.
The well eventually & inevitably ran dry & now when I think of her my sadness has been replaced by numbness & regret for a love that was lost in battle to the demons in her head.
Every single one of us has a breaking point &
one man can only take so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
I truly loved her with all of my heart.
But the more I gave the more of me she demanded.
So much more than any man could ever give.
The well eventually & inevitably ran dry & now when I think of her my sadness has been replaced by numbness & regret for a love that was lost in battle to the demons in her head.
Every single one of us has a breaking point &
one man can only take so much.
Really sad babe......
Everything will be fine ........Nobody can ever forget their first love.