Molly 23yo @ Ada Rose

AdaRose

Legend Member
This Slim, Pierced & Tattooed Babe is starting with us at Ada Rose tonight @ 9pm!
She offers a lot of Extra services - Greek & Rimming being the top 2. Check out her profile & let us know your thoughts
;)

View attachment Molly Snap chat video.mp4

Last edited:

AdaRose

Legend Member
Molly is AWESOME!!!!
She is so sexy, sweet and fun. Was great to spend time with her. Will definitely been seeing her again. Looking for to it. xoxo

Hey Wobbles600,
Thanks for the review for Molly !!
I would like to give you a $50 voucher for taking the time to write the review.
I will PM you the details
Enjoy your day

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

AdaRose

Legend Member
Molly is available now! Who want's a wild night with her? ;)

Snapchat-1906346556.jpg

AdaRose

Legend Member
Hey all!

I'm just here to clear up any confusion that seems to have arisen. The difference in how many ladies we have day vs. night relates solely to predicted client demand. At the moment we have too many ladies wanting to work days! How funny is that?! :D

Just to be transparent with you all, our day ladies end up with $15 less per hour for bookings before 5pm, compared to our standard rates. We take the bulk of the difference which is $55 per hour as we understand the ladies are providing the same fantastic service they always do! If we had the same rates during the day as we do at night our stunning ladies wouldn't get any bookings due to the number of illegal brothels nearby. We don't think this is fair so we made a change to ensure all our ladies still make a fair amount each shift.

We also take into account the harshness of working night shifts (in any profession). Nights take a huge toll on the ladies physically, mentally, and in their personal life as they need to sleep when everyone else is awake. This, along with the fact our day clientele are just so sweet, are some of the reasons we have so many ladies preferring to work day shifts over night shifts.

As with any establishment, our ladies do get booked and sometimes we may only have one (or even no) ladies available at any given time. It's nice to know our ladies are popular though!

We actually have 3 ladies available today! Bella, Taylor, and Nina. I am sorry this was not made clear for you @Night Owl. If you would like to PM us I'd love to get your feedback so we can improve our procedures. I am so glad you like Molly! She is a great lady and we are lucky to have her!

Anyway, if anyone has any queries about our prices or ladies I recommend contacting us directly as misinformation can accidentally be shared and I'd hate for anyone to think we don't treat our day ladies fairly as that is definitely not the case. We have lasted this long because we genuinely care about our ladies and work hard to ensure both Clients and Ladies have positive experiences with us! 🥰

We love feedback (good and bad!) so if anyone would like to message us here, or call us on 0498 372 044 please do so as we would appreciate ALL feedback given!

Lots of love to all our lovely forum members!
Ada Rose Fremantle
08 9335 8310

2020 03 09 Share the Love.jpg

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I'm just here to clear up any confusion that seems to have arisen. The difference in how many ladies we have day vs. night relates solely to predicted client demand. At the moment we have too many ladies wanting to work days! How funny is that?!

That tells me otherwise.... Loads of opportunity for women to work days, considering that during the day there there wouldn't be too many room waits or indeed any even at night considering the economic climate in Perth at the moment which even before Covid-19 was dire to say the least.

AdaRose

Legend Member
We are very blessed to have such awesome ladies that provide a service that clients are happy to wait for on the odd occasion it's necessary. I think it speaks to how many wonderful ladies we have at the moment #blessed :)

Luckily the virus has not affected us yet as there is yet to be community spread in Western Australia and we hope for everyone that it is able to be contained and managed by our fantastic health care services. We hope it doesn't hit the industry too hard as the ladies don't have the security of sick leave and holidays if they end up taking time off. Keep your fingers crossed for everyone please <3

This is a good time to remind everyone to stay home if they're feeling unwell and contact the hospital before attending. There are 3 fever clinics set up around Perth from tomorrow to help test for COVID-19. I'll post a link for anyone interested :)

We are very transparent about everything which goes a long way in this industry, I have noticed you have limited your profile so we cannot see it which I find a bit strange. However, we do still appreciate your opinions, we just hope you're sharing them with everyone equally and not just Ada Rose. We are always very happy to justify our actions to anyone. I would love to be able to see your profile if you would like to share it with us. Either way though, I hope you have a great day xx

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
We are very blessed to have such awesome ladies that provide a service that clients are happy to wait for on the odd occasion it's necessary. I think it speaks to how many wonderful ladies we have at the moment #blessed :)

Luckily the virus has not affected us yet as there is yet to be community spread in Western Australia and we hope for everyone that it is able to be contained and managed by our fantastic health care services. We hope it doesn't hit the industry too hard as the ladies don't have the security of sick leave and holidays if they end up taking time off. Keep your fingers crossed for everyone please <3

This is a good time to remind everyone to stay home if they're feeling unwell and contact the hospital before attending. There are 3 fever clinics set up around Perth from tomorrow to help test for COVID-19. I'll post a link for anyone interested :)

We are very transparent about everything which goes a long way in this industry, I have noticed you have limited your profile so we cannot see it which I find a bit strange. However, we do still appreciate your opinions, we just hope you're sharing them with everyone equally and not just Ada Rose. We are always very happy to justify our actions to anyone. I would love to be able to see your profile if you would like to share it with us. Either way though, I hope you have a great day xx

Nice deflection... what is your next tricky move! ;)