Moderation

mrys

Legend Member
I wouldn't take it personally guys. Over recent months I've seen some posts that were pretty nasty. I would think moderation is across the board ATM to get TS back to being a nice, welcoming and safe place again? I'm not in the know but it's my best guess.

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
So, been a member for many years, never had any altercations with kam or mods. So why is very post I make now subject to moderation approval?
It has happened to many members as some settings were effected by the forum changes. @Mrs Langtrees these will need checking and reverting as not in my toolbelt to do this type of procedure.

WildBrumby

Legend Member
I wouldn't take it personally guys. Over recent months I've seen some posts that were pretty nasty. I would think moderation is across the board ATM to get TS back to being a nice, welcoming and safe place again? I'm not in the know but it's my best guess.
All I have seen is that it is a possible byproduct of the forum changes. Yes patience is needed as it is resolved and need not be taken personally.

Last edited:

WildBrumby

Legend Member
I can understand it effects the continuity of conversations within a thread, with patience this too shall pass. I remember it happening before on the forum which eventually reverts back to normal.

sparky

Legend Member
On moderation too . No wonder this place is dead now.
Seems like it's time to leave this place after all

howling

Diamond Member
Someone else pointed out, that certain threads has the delays.
Yes it is frustrating. Hint there guys. When u drive on roads u avoid slow moving roads & choose another way.

Last edited:

doob

Legend Member
S
So, been a member for many years, never had any altercations with kam or mods. So why is very post I make now subject to moderation approval?
Hmm, so you're basically complaining about something that costs lots of money to run and you're using for free?

The Voice

Diamond Member
S

Hmm, so you're basically complaining about something that costs lots of money to run and you're using for free?
What's it to you small minded Simp that you see a need to try hard to a six month old post?

Last edited: