F

Floyd

Recently had a very interesting conversation with some friends of mine about the difference between good sex, great sex and really fantastic sex (it was commonly agreed that there's no such thing as 'bad sex').

We came up with the following very clinical definitions:

Good sex: everyday, run of the mill quickie
Great sex: involves four out of five of the senses (touch, taste, sight, sound or smell)
REALLY GREAT, MIND BLOWING SEX: involves ALL five senses plus the magic six sense of a psychological (intellectual and/or emotional) connection.

I thought for sure that this was a topic for the Forum to get it's teeth into. What does everyone think about these ingredients? O0

O

Oscar

Yup! Pretty darn good ingredients I reckon, Along with a good venue & the the right ambience one can really have a mind changing experience!! Shame it's a bit like a chinese meal! very soon after one wants More & more!!!Luvly, I reckon!! :love76: :3some: :-X

waxenboy

Foundation Member
I had great sex once at lp's and i just wanted more we had to stop because everyone looking for us and shouting werent they serena lol lol lol :love76:

M

Mary Anne PA

yes we were looking for you scott, just to set the record straight with your choice of words, I was doing the looking, not having the mind blowing sex... ROFL

waxenboy

Foundation Member
That is what lp's is all about is having some good old fashion fun and that is what life should be about to. :hello:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Fantastic ingredients and isn't the baking and the learning so much fun.To find you keep getting more and more pleasure from your sexual senses and at nearly 50 I'm finally learning you never stop learning is so much to look forward to.

M

MASTER WIZARD

Senses?

Greetings All,
While the senses of Taste,Smell,Sight,Hearing,and Touch, are considerered in this treatise there is also Spacial,Kinesthetic,Balance,Heat,Cold,and the oxytocin producing stimulus along with endorphin production. utilising as many of these as possible in conflict (e.g. A Hot taste with a cold sensation.) can assist in dropping a subby into "sub-space" or send them flying on an "Endophin-High", in both cases along with a number of My Shiatsu clients, have said that it is "Better than Sex".
So where does that fit on your scale of good to great?

See you in November