• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

mile high club??

perthmanQA

Bronze Member
hey
just wondering ...how many members of this forum have joined "high mile club"...

P.S. " high mile club" is someone who had sex while on board in air plane.. :headbang:

L

lillian.tan

You mean the mile high club..?

Have not done it yet but am verryyyy curious...^o^

dan60

Diamond Member
does it count if you're on your own?

if so, i'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

sultry sydney

i wish. DEFINATELY on my to DO list........lol anyone fancy a quick getaway some where? lol :p

A

Ashley30

YES YES YES!!!
There used to be a plane flying out of Jandakot airport which did this ...
I wonder if there still operating???

C

Cleopatra

Lets do it, you book the flights meet the rates and I'll see you at the terminal xx Cleo xx

O

Oneofakind

Im in for sure this is definately on my things to do list

Maybe we could hire out a private plane & make it a bit of a group thing

Im sure there would be a few couples out there willing to swing & have a good time

B

bumlover

Thre are plenty of companies that run charter flights for the Mile High club. But it is a hell of an expensive way to join.

Babes Promotions

Foundation Member
Air Australia offer the service out of Jandakot for $605. They require 2 days notice if possible. They fit a 6 ft bed into the back of the plane, provide champagne and chocolates and you receive mile high wings and certificate at the end of your 1 hour flight.

You can book for day or night, though night flights require a little more organising so they would prefer a bit more notice. Hope that helps those of you wishing to join the club, it's a great club to belong to!

Maxxy

Silver Member
I been screwed a lot late by QANTAS does that count?
Sorry to be a fly in the ointment but to me the only true mile high club is on a commercial jet (preferably on an overnight trip) but don't get caught. Where there is a will there is a way. Do it on a Garuda flight, they wouldn't have a clue what's happening (just like always).

Babes Promotions

Foundation Member
Apparently the mile high club started with pilots shagging other crew members and the club was reserved solely for pilots and air hostess', hence the name "cockpit".

C

Cathy/Diane87

wow this is really interesting :) i haven't done it yet but it would be fun i imagine my partner and i are going to Bali and New Zealand next year so u never know maybe i will get the chance then lol :)

T

TallTara

Hey this is a great topic! I'm not a member of the mile-high club as yet but to be honest, I'd rather keep my feet planted firmly on the ground so see you at Langtrees Perth for an in-house experience which will actually be a lot cheaper than flying anywhere LOL! Looking forward to seeing you soon...Love, Tara x

D

~Dragons_Princess~

I'm not a member and I fly quite regularly, I'd love to do it one day.

But if it is arranged like a chartered flight just to do it then it seems like cheating to me, isn't most of the prestige with being a member the fact that you were sneaky and risky???

I'd love to try it on a normal flight :D

Babes Promotions

Foundation Member
Generally there is a disabled toilet on commercial flights that offer a bit more room, but get in quick as they soon become disgusting. Easy to do on night flights in your seat if you move the chair arm up between the 2 seats.

muffdiver

Gold Member
Was that close to having the pleasure of joining this elite club when flying back and forth across the Idian Ocean, but my FB I was with at the time chickened out and would go through with it :(

C

Cathy/Diane87

But if it is arranged like a chartered flight just to do it then it seems like cheating to me, isn't most of the prestige with being a member the fact that you were sneaky and risky???

I Totally agree with u on this :)

W

WRXXR

Apparently the mile high club started with pilots shagging other crew members and the club was reserved solely for pilots and air hostess', hence the name "cockpit".

That's correct! I deal with a few ex pilot's and they were certainly shagging more than 1 of the hostesses.

My mate became a flight attendant purely for this reason. He's knee deep in women because the majority of the guys are gay.

I was pushed to join a few year's ago on a late night emirates flight to Dubai but i bailed once we both were in the toilet and immediately hit turbulence.

Ended up with much unwanted HR after a while. I'm relatively adventurous but the only thing that appeals to me on an plane is landing safely and smoothly!

perthmanQA

Bronze Member
@ babes promotion .. Thanks!! seems like you would have collected lots of certificates ;)

guys!! check out air australia's website, they have displayed their double bed and fresh crisp linen inside the cabin ..
link broken so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

whipme699

Bronze Member
I was flirting with a cute girl in the line at the airport, then lo and behold she walks down the aisle on the plane and had the seat next to me! We got to chatting again, she suggested a beer, a few beers later when the lights were off we...uh...joined the club. In our seats no less! Everyone else was asleep =p

I fly a lot, but the odds were still so crazy! All I can think is that one of the check in people saw us flirting and decided to play cupid.

Demon

Legend Member

You are right. It is cheating on a chartered flight. Must be on a normal flight with other passengers and crew about. On seat or in toilet, or galley.

bushbabe

Gold Member
As a pilot, I joined some time ago. Mile High is 5280 feet....thats easy, and anything higher is included. Doing it even with auto pilot on is not so easy unless you have a large aircraft.... mine was in a Cessna 210 and not so easy.:icon_blow
Lots of fun though, look out for air pockets and hang on.:la:

The seat needs a lot of travel.:eek:ccasion14

P

Perth boy

Air Australia offer the service out of Jandakot for $605. They require 2 days notice if possible. They fit a 6 ft bed into the back of the plane, provide champagne and chocolates and you receive mile high wings and certificate at the end of your 1 hour flight.

You can book for day or night, though night flights require a little more organising so they would prefer a bit more notice. Hope that helps those of you wishing to join the club, it's a great club to belong to!

I can aford the $605 but add the girl and it get expensive. If any W/L are keen for a freebi im willing to pay the flight. Sorry if you dont ask you dont get.

Happy2

Legend Member
mount Kosciuszko is over a mile high Does it count if you shag your bearer up over the 1 mile marker?

A

AlexandraSilk

Ha ha, I've done this! It was a little awkward though, tiny plane. Plus it takes out the spontaneity.
Sneaking to the bathroom whilst on a domestic flight is way more fun.