• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Midland | Kookie | Any Intel?

Wow great body . Sadly it's hard to believe that's who is going to be there going buy all the bait and switch ads we see all the time . Might message later and see if I get a reply . Im not far from midland so would be worth it . If not you go have a look and let us know ..
 
Went there today I would only recommend half an hour book or even blow and go , she give decent service , but the place is pretty old and share toilet , I took and hour and blow twice which is fine she is ok looks closer to 40-50 I think , speak some mandarin feels like she is real Japanese , fake tits and not really a kisser which that turns me off , very good BJ thought and her pussy was sooo tight and you can us the mouth wash twice which is good, 6.5/10 over all
 
Last edited:
Went there today I would only recommend half an hour book or even blow and go , she give decent service , but the place is pretty old and share toilet , I took and hour and blow twice which is fine she is ok looks closer to 40-50 I think , speak some mandarin feels like she is real Japanese , fake tits and not really a kisser which that turns me off , very good BJ thought and her pussy was sooo tight and you can us the mouth wash twice which is good, 6.5/10 over all
How was she face-wise? I assume quite old if you're guessing 40-50? 😅
 
Is she definitely a chick? I went to see her and walked. She was in an apartment in Maryland’s. I definitely met the person in the photos, but something was off.

Seemed to me that they had big hands and a bit of a deep voice.

If anyone else seen her, confirmation of sex would be appreciated.

Cheers.
 
Is she definitely a chick? I went to see her and walked. She was in an apartment in Maryland’s. I definitely met the person in the photos, but something was off.

Seemed to me that they had big hands and a bit of a deep voice.

If anyone else seen her, confirmation of sex would be appreciated.

Cheers.
Interesting. Very interesting.
 
Back
Top