• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
l7.jpg

S

suzythefloozy

Don't know about "throphy's" but others have told me I'm quite a trophy - mind you their guide dogs weren't around at the time. This is a close resemblance to me and I do make the odd mention in the social pages. Helen-mirren-1.jpg

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
John I think we should leave Julia alone she has had enough mud thrown at her to last for a few years yet , best take it down mate .

Last edited:

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
That's my name...

Attachments

• You_look_sexty.jpg
    You_look_sexty.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 43

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
or... happy as a pig in...

Attachments

• Sex to sexty.jpg
    Sex to sexty.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 35

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Jack hammer Love them. I hope Suzi cuts and pastes one onto her profile. Can't give you any pionts because we are now meant to be doing one for.....Bush Seeker

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Hey, me honoured to be noted as senior...but my junior disagrees about my seniority in this forum. I believe rules are rules, but when enforcing the rules two sides of the coin need examining before the final judgement. The rules are definitely open for discussion with members regardless of seniority. Every house has its own rules, that everyone needs to respect. Treat others the way you want to be treated is the one rule i live by.

Happy2

Legend Member
Thanks for the "Like" Dallas :)
Take no notice of Dallas's likes jackhammer He likes every one Even bald dirt farmers and Happy Pirates who dont even have boats Sorry HP

Though I am sure he was genuine with your like Jackhammer

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
2 points homer put them on discussion board trophy points thread please,surely IT should have figures it out by now.