Melody at TBC

Anon1

Silver Member
I dropped into TBC on Wednesday. I caught a glimpse of the lovely Vivian, and thought how wonderful it would be to see her again. However, Vivian looked like she was already busy with someone, and Melody popped out of a room to greet me.

I had to catch my breath - what a gorgeous girl! Melody is young and slim, and was wearing a short black dress that suited her perfectly. She ushered me into the first room and left me to get ready for her. When she returned she gave me a great big smile and a bit of an awkward hug while I was lying face down on the massage table. Her massage was soft and relaxing - not really a deep remedial/therapeutic one, but quite enjoyable nonetheless. I could also feel her swaying her hips as she went about her work. It was quite hypnotic!

As we approached the back end of the booking time she began with some light teasing touches. It wasn't rushed and I very much enjoyed the build up as she slowly brushed her hands over more and more of me. I eagerly took her up on her offer for some extras, and was very pleased to see that she was just as slim and perky once she'd slipped out of her dress. She didn't rush this part of the session either, and I thoroughly enjoyed having her sliding up against me.

Thank you Melody! I hope I get to see her again - she's awesome.