• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Melbourne Cup 2011 - who you got?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
So tomorrow is the Melbourne Cup, who you got your money on? I swear the more tips you read, the more confused you get. Besides the favourite Americain, there is such diverse tips from the so called experts on who will win. If you read the descriptions on the chances of the horses, it seems all of them have a strong chance, although we all know that's not the case and some of them are there just to make up the numbers.

Well for what's it worth, my tip is Jukebox Jury.

H

hot_stuff_900

I predict either Niwot or Dunadein to win the Melbourne Cup.

Only 4 lucky horses have ever won the Melbourne Cup back to back over its 150 year history: Archer(1861-62), Rain Lover(1968-69), Think Big(1974-75) and Makybe Diva(2003-05)

Favourite Americain will not win this year's Melbourne Cup. Better horses than Americain have failed time and time again to defend their Melbourne Cup title.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
here in brisbane a radio station ( triple m ) runs a comp leading upto the melbourne cup, n the winner gets to bet 10 grand on the nose and the horse he picked won him 87.5 grand :)

asianguy77

Diamond Member
here in brisbane a radio station ( triple m ) runs a comp leading upto the melbourne cup, n the winner gets to bet 10 grand on the nose and the horse he picked won him 87.5 grand :)

Had 20 on red cadeax as a roughie to win n he came second by a nose hair. Spewin!!! :(