• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Mature Asian Lady

Mrj

New Members
Hello everyone , is there any nice , cute and attractive mature chubby Asian you recommend in Perth?
 
cn massage, tang massage, jade clinic, eden - all along hay st
You’ve mentioned CN a number of times. I’m going to head in for a session this evening.

I’ve seen the ladies in the shop window and am not sure who Suki is. I’m prepared to walk. But, if you’re about for a quick reply, just wondering for feedback on prices for fs?
 
You’ve mentioned CN a number of times. I’m going to head in for a session this evening.

I’ve seen the ladies in the shop window and am not sure who Suki is. I’m prepared to walk. But, if you’re about for a quick reply, just wondering for feedback on prices for fs?
ask for her and see if she's available... i cant rmb their names to be honest. last i went was $250 for 30mins all up but YMMV as with all AMPs with dynamic pricing. and yeah be prepared to walk, there's more choices along this stretch of road anyway. forgot to mention another lesser reviewed AMP as well, Lily Jiang or something along those lines
 
Is Lily plump ir curvy mature?
Although I’ve had service from Lilly in the past, I went to her for one of her workers.

she’s mature and slim. To be honest, for her age, I’d say she’s in pretty decent shape.

Each to their own I guess so go have a look and see for yourself mate 👍🏼👍🏼
 
Although I’ve had service from Lilly in the past, I went to her for one of her workers.

she’s mature and slim. To be honest, for her age, I’d say she’s in pretty decent shape.

Each to their own I guess so go have a look and see for yourself mate 👍🏼👍🏼
Do you have a link BPL
 
Hello everyone , is there any nice , cute and attractive mature chubby Asian you recommend in Perth?
Check the list of thr places to avoid and visit anyone of them. All of them use Asian grand and grand grand mothers in their service. They will do anything. You dream it you get it. Massage, FS, dragon service etc.
 
Back
Top