• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
T

Tania Admin

And the Ubirr Lookout took my breath away. It's a 250 metre climb and worth every step.
This photo does not do it justice. I will upload a video when we get home.
20201001_142305.jpg 20201001_142346_1601583745827.jpg

0ld dog

Bronze Member
Love it keep the pictures coming. Been a while but will have to go back.
Uber is awesome at sunset. Bottle of wineπŸ₯‚ some nibblies. AAAHHHH so good

T

Tania Admin

Last stop on the way home was the South Alligator River Boat Ramp for a spot of lunch. It's hard to see in the pic but there were heaps of these cute little mud skippers jumping around at the ramp.

Was an awesome trip and really hope to return there again in the future. Hoping to do a flight over either in a small plane or helicopter during the wet season to see the difference in the environment.

20201002_113317.jpg
20201003_180912.jpg
20201002_121224.jpg

0ld dog

Bronze Member
Off to Matt Wright this week. Hopefully a great day out.
Will update when I have been. My phone is not as good as yours but will take some pics anyway.

T

Tania Admin

Off to Matt Wright this week. Hopefully a great day out.
Will update when I have been. My phone is not as good as yours but will take some pics anyway.
Awesomeness. I wonder the difference after all the rain we have had. Enjoy πŸ’‹ I look forward to your photos.😎🌴🐊

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
After what has been a tremulous year so far, Naughty Thoughts and I are off for a few days in a couple of weeks.

We are starting our break with a Matt Wright Camping Safari which includes an absolutely amazing helicopter ride.

We are following it up with a few days in Kakadu at the Mercure Crocodile Hotel. We have a Sunset Boat cruise booked and are also intending on visiting a few of the sites including the legendary Cahills Crossing 🐊🐊🐊(Below photos of the crossing for reference).

I will be sure to add photos of our adventures and keep you all up-to-date with what is a beautiful place here in the Top End 😎🌴🌺🐊

Have any of you been to Kakadu? What were your best experiences there and what do you recommend we definitely do?

View attachment 105848 View attachment 105849 View attachment 105850
Crocodile rock