• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Massage

English Rose

BBW English Rose Massage
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,
Over the last decade i've done my massages from my private home, I love this and my clients love it as well but i'm (thinking) of moving to somewhere smaller soon and working from home will not work for me then. So my question is how would my potential new and regular clients like it if I visited them? Obviously, it would only work for the ones who are able to have me come to them. Also for the ones that live too far away there (maybe) a fuel charge. I would also have a driver with me to help with the massage table. I've wanted to do outcalls for a long time.
Let me know what you think guys and girls.
P.S....It would still be the same service I provide now.

TantraShiva

Legend Member
Need to be so careful with outcalls. I do outcalls and vet my clients thoroughly. It can be more convenient which suits those that are more lazy. 😅

English Rose

BBW English Rose Massage
Gold Member
Thanks TantraShiva for your helpful answer. It's something I need to really think about. I definitely won't go to clients i've never met. Regular clients might be okay but i'll give it more thought. Have a good day x