Massage for Ladies

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, Thank-you.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Why don't ladies go for erotic massage available in Perth?

Because like the other 1000 plus cities women can pick up men easier than men can pick up women, and if said woman wants a massage she can normally get it for free......

Men pay for a lay........

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Darling Phoebe is not what sHE arrears no pussy there luv.
Sorry Phoebe you know your loved

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
The moment a man offers a free massage with happy ending I get suspicious lol and I know I'm not the only woman that feels this way.
If you're serious about this as a business I would strongly suggest a discounted first session as opposed to a free session.
Also, specify if it is a sensual massage or if you have qualifications as a masseuse. It should help a lot :)

Again, this is only if you're serious about this as a business. So good luck!! :)

Roy111

Bronze Member
The moment a man offers a free massage with happy ending I get suspicious lol and I know I'm not the only woman that feels this way.
If you're serious about this as a business I would strongly suggest a discounted first session as opposed to a free session.
Also, specify if it is a sensual massage or if you have qualifications as a masseuse. It should help a lot :)

Again, this is only if you're serious about this as a business. So good luck!! :)
Thanks Chole for your suggestions,
Yes I'm very serious about business.
Would you like to try?

Roy111

Bronze Member
Thanks for the offer but it's like a painter paying another painter to paint his house lol

I hope it all works out!

Xx
Chloe that is where we need awareness. Actually it is heart surgeon treats GP. Not painters to painters.

Both doctor's had different skills.

Would you like to try?

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Chloe that is where we need awareness. Actually it is heart surgeon treats GP. Not painters to painters.

Both doctor's had different skills.

Would you like to try?
Roy. Unless you are paying for advertising on langtrees.com you can not be offering services on talkinsex.

Even if first round is free.

Chloe could paint me anyday....