Massage by Sasa, at TBC

Snowy

Legend Member
Great that the parlors are open again, just got home from seeing the lovely Sasa. On arrival at TBC I was greeted by Sky with a big smile
& a nice hug, my eye sight must be failing me because it was actually Jessica that greeted me, just as nice to get a hug from either of them, sorry for the mix up ladies. hahaha. Anyway back to Sasa I had a great massage first then lots of fun later, she really knows how to tease you, very soft touch, very good looking, sexy body, very good at relaxing you, & I did nod off at some point during the massage.
What a wonderful hour spent with a sweet little lady.

A

Annoyance

Looks like the regular Tbc crew are still around, those 3 plus Vivian. All depends on who's left on the other network to sub in between the week.

Octo88

Bronze Member
Great that the parlors are open again, just got home from seeing the lovely Sasa. On arrival at TBC I was greeted by Sky with a big smile
& a nice hug, my eye sight must be failing me because it was actually Jessica that greeted me, just as nice to get a hug from either of them, sorry for the mix up ladies. hahaha. Anyway back to Sasa I had a great massage first then lots of fun later, she really knows how to tease you, very soft touch, very good looking, sexy body, very good at relaxing you, & I did nod off at some point during the massage.

Any chance you could tell us what's on offer for the "later" part?

mateS

Silver Member

Im curious about the contact details.. did you have to leave any?

sircurious

Legend Member
I think some punters are worried about having to leave contact details incase of an outbreak of COVID in AMP's etc. Some punters have been misinformed of such requirements which is not part of the operating regulations in WA - that's why you got a message.

Don't follow what you mean because I didn't leave any contact details, should I ?

Snowy

Legend Member
I think some punters are worried about having to leave contact details incase of an outbreak of COVID in AMP's etc. Some punters have been misinformed of such requirements which is not part of the operating regulations in WA - that's why you got a message.
Thanks for that sircurious- if ''mateS'' had mentioned Covid 19 & then asked the question in a clearer format then I would have had a better idea of what he was talking about.
So the answer to mateS question is ''no I did not leave my detail for contact tracing at TBC ''. No I was not asked to leave them either.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Thanks for that sircurious- if ''mateS'' had mentioned Covid 19 & then asked the question in a clearer format then I would have had a better idea of what he was talking about.
So the answer to mateS question is ''no I did not leave my detail for contact tracing at TBC ''. No I was not asked to leave them either.
Nor I for that matter.

Last edited: