Massage Boutique | Full Roster | Maddington

Freeballin

Gold Member
Just had a massage at the Binley place in Maddington.
Seen a Thai girl called MiMi
I thought she was cute, good English. She was saying new managers as of about 4 months ago.

Massage 7/10
Tease 6/10
Extras 8/10
Personality 8/10

They also have a loyalty card after 10 massages get free half hour massage.

Last edited by a moderator:

figjam

Gold Member
It was even better under the previous management a few months ago. Anyone remember Baby, Cherry and Lin? That place used to serve more cream-pies than the cake shop next door! Hopefully the new girls carry on the tradition.

gus2012

Pussy predator!
Gold Member
I notice Par is advertising this place on Gumtree...does she do the deed?

Link is broken, so taken down.

D

Deleted member 49173

I still don't know why I listen to any of the positive posts here .. haha
Tried this place .. and my opinion is
ITS ANOTHER CRAP HOLE .. like a battery hen production line

I had to have a shower , at home , to get it off

gus2012

Pussy predator!
Gold Member
I haven't as Madington is a bit out of the way for me...if I knew she was a goer I would make the effort as her Facebook photo is quite nice.

sumwun

Silver Member
Agree with the above comments, poor massage but good if you like mutton dressed as lamb.
Anyone know where Cherry is now or how to contact?

LCB

Gold Member
Is this the place with the massage room at the back corner of the nail salon? If so I saw a woman named Par here a few times approx 6 months ago and very good both times.

Channelle

Legend Member
Is this the place with the massage room at the back corner of the nail salon? If so I saw a woman named Par here a few times approx 6 months ago and very good both times.

Nope, wrong end - go to other end of this row of shops, sort of backs onto Tyre/Auto shop.

Channelle

Legend Member
One would almost think someone is holding onto a couple of his well known favourites for a little bit longer, before letting too many others punters near them.

It's similar to me describing this place I went to the other day for the first time.

I sometimes go for a legit massage at the local shopping centre, nice ladies, know what they're doing, and a great help when you suffer from headaches, and sore neck and shoulders.
But last week couldn't get in, so went to the next shopping centre 4 or 5 kms away.
But on the outside of the centre, flashing 'open' sign, etc. Not too exposed as on the edge of the centre, and lots of parking all around.
I knew what to expect, but was not really interested in anything.
It's always of interest to see how the subject of 'extras' may get approached (I found out later all basically standard pricing compared to what people say on here).
Asian lady, not too old, reasonable English, quite attractive - says the no oil painting me - quite flirty, rooms nice and clean, walls not full height - but with within about a foot, so all in all quite pleasant.
Explained my aches, very nice massage, a little bit of teasing, had me wondering just how will she approach this on the flip.
Maybe a bit more teasing, maybe a few hand signals, maybe a whisper in my ear, how subtle will she be ..... and she leaned over and said, "Are you going to fuck me today?"

So yeah, fairly subtle, wish I could remember where it was.

longjohn

Longjohn TS
Legend Member
One would almost think someone is holding onto a couple of his well known favourites for a little bit longer, before letting too many others punters near them.

It's similar to me describing this place I went to the other day for the first time.

I sometimes go for a legit massage at the local shopping centre, nice ladies, know what they're doing, and a great help when you suffer from headaches, and sore neck and shoulders.
But last week couldn't get in, so went to the next shopping centre 4 or 5 kms away.
But on the outside of the centre, flashing 'open' sign, etc. Not too exposed as on the edge of the centre, and lots of parking all around.
It's always of interest to see how the subject of 'extras' may get approached (I found out later all basically standard pricing compared to what people say on here).
Asian lady, not too old, reasonable English, quite attractive - says the no oil painting me - quite flirty, rooms nice and clean, walls not full height - but with within about a foot, so all in all quite pleasant.
Explained my aches, very nice massage, a little bit of teasing, had me wondering just how will she approach this on the flip.
Maybe a bit more teasing, maybe a few hand signals, maybe a whisper in my ear, how subtle will she be ..... and she leaned over and said, "Are you going to f**k me today?"

So where is your regular one so I can venture out in all directions to find this horny girl.

smarquin

Diamond Member

Maybe a bit more teasing, maybe a few hand signals, maybe a whisper in my ear, how subtle will she be ..... and she leaned over and said, "Are you going to f**k me today?"

You are a guy right ? You have female name and pink profile.

Channelle

Legend Member
So where is your regular one so I can venture out in all directions to find this horny girl.

I have no regular, and quite infrequent.
I believe this is the Ad. And while many frown at the mention of this suburb, the place was clean and tidy and lady nice, and all better than a couple of other places I'd seen. Name something like 'Aida'?

Link is broken so has been taken down