• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
A

Annoyance

If you think that's creepy @CandiceCameron I heard this one ages ago. Our government has a system of self worth per person in society, tallied up from our education, assets and contribution to society as a number just like a stock market. That the government keeps close eye on. I forgot the reasons for doing it but remember it also functions as how much revenue is allowed per self worth.

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
If you think that's creepy @CandiceCameron I heard this one ages ago. Our government has a system of self worth per person in society, tallied up from our education, assets and contribution to society as a number just like a stock market. That the government keeps close eye on. I forgot the reasons for doing it but remember it also functions as how much revenue is allowed per self worth.

Don’t even get me started on that one, I lose temper quite quick o_O:mad:
And education should be free, it’s unfair that
The more money you have to start off with will/should determine your outcome/potential career paths.... when you can gather the same amount of knowledge by going into a public library :sour::shame::bookworm:

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
(I don’t mean to say that I’m against marriage either; if two people are happy then ok cool.
But yeah, saw this on the internet somewhere and thought ....”yeh bit creepy... as if the government doesn’t have enough control over so many other matters of our lives” :rolleyes: hahaha

@Happy Pirate @Aluicus @Vineta @smarquin
@Aluicus @CandiceCameron I feel free,independent & empowered that i can pay my own bills,take care of my own and pamper my loved ones the way i want. I feel it is ablessing when you do not have to depend on anymore for anything.

Basically your divorce will cost about 10-20 more than your wedding.
Em exactly xx

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
For me marriage in the first instant is a religious concept and as I don't have a religious bone in my body I don't see the necessity to marry. I guess that the long and difficult process to get divorced goes back to the same religious concept: what god has joined let not man put asunder

C

Crimson Idol No More

80+ because you will both be so far gone into the vice like grip of dementia that he won''t not only have a clue what she is even carrying on about nor even care but she won't even remember what the fuck even set her off in the first place! 🤣🤣🤣

John Smithl

Legend Member
As another perspective on marriage...
Read "Sex at Dawn: The prehistoric origins of modern sexuality" by Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jetha.

Blurb:
"Since Darwin's day, we've been told that sexual monogamy comes naturally to our species. Mainstream science - as well as religious and cultural institutions - has maintained that men and women evolved in families in which a man's possessions and protection were exchanged for a woman's fertility and fidelity.​
In this groundbreaking book, however, Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jetha argue that human beings evolved in egalitarian groups that shared food, child care, and, often, sexual partners. Weaving together evidence from anthropology, archaeology, primatology, anatomy, and psychosexuality, the authors show how far from human nature monogamy really is.​
With intelligence and humour, Ryan and Jetha explain how our promiscuous past haunts our contemporary struggles. They explore why many people find long-term fidelity so difficult; why sexual passion tends to fade even as love deepens; why homosexuality persists in the face of standard evolutionary logic; and what the human body reveals about the prehistoric origins of modern sexuality.​
Shocking, enlightening, and ultimately inspiring, Sex at Dawn offers a revolutionary understanding of why we live and love as we do. "