• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Manners? How important is it how we treat people

Joe Ozzie

Legend Member
http://www.wikihow.com/Have-Good-Manners

Manners are an important thing to learn. Having good manners means acting in a manner that is socially acceptable and respectful. Excellent manners can help you to have better relationships with people you know, and those you will meet.Some steps to take in an effort to develop good manners would be to familiarize yourself with basic etiquette such as dining and phone etiquette. Being polite to others is always a good place to start and you can begin your journey to good manners by holding doors open for others when possible. Good manners convey respect to those you interact with, and also commands respect from those you interact with.{/quote]

To me it is all about respect. Are WLs respected? Are punters respected?

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
So true very few people use manners these days I always say to people manners are free. A part of me doesn't like dealing with people as most are just rude then I find I'm rude back because they have rubbed me up the wrong way. I personally have no time for rude disrespectful people they make me a grumpy old women lol

Happy2

Legend Member
So true very few people use manners these days I always say to people manners are free. A part of me doesn't like dealing with people as most are just rude then I find I'm rude back because they have rubbed me up the wrong way. I personally have no time for rude disrespectful people they make me a grumpy old women lol
Agreed I cant F***n stand grumpy rude people
Where's the bloody manners gone

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Darling you said it the way I wanted but I didn't want to sound rude not that your rude your one of the polite ones

Joe Ozzie

Legend Member
You can still have manners online, esp. in a forum in part due to moderation.

The wild west of twitter much less so,

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
rekon Feebz (HBF) Should learn some MANners jist a thought

luv ur avatar Miss M....when can I ? $hit I'm good when it cums to manners towards WOMEN...

Mile High

Silver Member
and when you do have manners, many people here i Perth look at you as if you are from another planet.

Probably why I have a space ship.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
rekon Feebz (HBF) Should learn some MANners jist a thought

luv ur avatar Miss M....when can I ? $hit I'm good when it cums to manners towards WOMEN...

PARDON ME? dear sir Bepp

Happy2

Legend Member
I wish manners, courtesy and etiquette were taught in schools
Probably wouldn't work as kids are not allowed to be losers now .
So no matter what they say or do in the manners class they will still get praise

Phoebe

Legend Member
You want Manners leave Australia end of story... This thread can now be closed... :)

Phoebe

Legend Member
No sorry
Not the headquarters of the Helen Reddy fan club is it?

I am Woman... :) You, XLNC and Bepp cant crack me back into the male flock can you, so this is rather frustrating isn't one of the flock has crossed the field and joined the female flock....... can;t have that now can you? LOL

Last edited:

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
You have some big pantsuits to fill, Phoebe.

Julia+Gillard+-+hear+me+bore.jpg

getimage.aspx

Happy2

Legend Member
I am Woman... :) You, XLNC and Bepp cant crack me back into the male flock can you, so this is rather frustrating isn't one of the flock has crossed the field and joined the female flock....... can;t have that now can you? LOL
Not true not true
Just many call men you with a wonky Y chromosome lady boy's