• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Olivia Walker

Bronze Member
I have been given a new nickname here at Langtrees. A couple of girls and some clients of late have taken to calling me "Magic Lips". Apparently, it is because I give "magic" blow-your-mind head jobs. Now, without wanting to sound arrogant at all, I guess I secretly knew I was good at it because of the regular affirmations I received from people I practiced my art form on.

Speaking for myself, my secret is that I love performing oral. Not love it fake blah-blah, but honestly, when I get to do it my way, I love it for real! I like to take my time and build up the person's anticipation and hunger, I want to make that person so hungry that they can't stand it anymore, I want to unleash the animal in them.

So I want to know from any other girls/guys in the know ... what do you think makes for the most amazing head job?

Any and all comments welcome...

Olivia
xxx

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I have been given a new nickname here at Langtrees. A couple of girls and some clients of late have taken to calling me "Magic Lips". Apparently, it is because I give "magic" blow-your-mind head jobs. Now, without wanting to sound arrogant at all, I guess I secretly knew I was good at it because of the regular affirmations I received from people I practiced my art form on.

Speaking for myself, my secret is that I love performing oral. Not love it fake blah-blah, but honestly, when I get to do it my way, I love it for real! I like to take my time and build up the person's anticipation and hunger, I want to make that person so hungry that they can't stand it anymore, I want to unleash the animal in them.

So I want to know from any other girls/guys in the know ... what do you think makes for the most amazing head job?

Any and all comments welcome...

Olivia
xxx

How about you produce a oral 101 for dummies video lesson..... ;) I would love to find a lady to practice my oral skills on as I am in the same boat as you are Oliva, I really love my own lips over a ladies, but finding a willing lady is a bit troublesome at times, I love giving oral to a woman till she experiences climatic reach without faking that, as really faking it whom are you kidding there, "Yourself" why cheat on yourself...

Love your post 10/10.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
if I had a $$ for every lady says they give the best head id be rich.......
I walked down a street once firstly came to a place with a Big sign BEST HEAD IN PERTH... hmmm
I kept walking. Next place along the street had a Huge sign BEST HEAD IN WA... hmmmm
I kept walking down the street. next place had a Massive sign BEST HEAD IN AUSTRALIA ....hmmm
I walked on and went into the next place with a small handwritten sign....... It said BEST HEAD ON THIS STREET ...... OH YEAAAAAAAAA

bushseeker

Foundation Member
and to answer the question... Lips on cock .... meh any lady can suck dick
what to me makes a great BJ is all the stuff most ladys dont do because they think a great BJ is all about that
Ball play ..... yes ladys you were given hands for a reason and im not so big both hands need to be on the shaft
Long hair tickling down over thighs and balls - yes alot of ladys have long hair and no its not to tie back
Fingernails ... ok ladys you spend alot of time growing them and painting them so what ?... how about you use them! gentle fingernails being run up and down the inner thigh .... oh yeaaaaaa
Eyes .... ok ladys youve mascara them done the full makeup treatment so why waste them staring at what you cant see because its in your mouth? its not going anywhere. Im watching you it would be great if your watching me

thats my turn onns after which my dick being sucked is a minor part

Happy2

Legend Member
th

Now that's a nice head

Phoebe

Legend Member
if I had a $$ for every lady says they give the best head id be rich.......
I walked down a street once firstly came to a place with a Big sign BEST HEAD IN PERTH... hmmm
I kept walking. Next place along the street had a Huge sign BEST HEAD IN WA... hmmmm
I kept walking down the street. next place had a Massive sign BEST HEAD IN AUSTRALIA ....hmmm
I walked on and went into the next place with a small handwritten sign....... It said BEST HEAD ON THIS STREET ...... OH YEAAAAAAAAA

Then you entered Hay Street and saw real life "Dick heads" then crossed over into Murray Street and entered the world of "fuck heads" kept walking between the library and museums and saw "shit heads" maybe even a few "rag heads" depending on time of day ;) all while your big head is going crazy ape because little head wants some attention........ You attention though as a male to the small hand written sign has to be acknowledged thought most men only see the big signs like "TAB" "Public BAR" BWS, BCF BUNNINGS... but you noticed the small stuff.. 10/10...

Phoebe

Legend Member
what to me makes a great BJ is all the stuff most ladys dont do because they think a great BJ is all about that
Ball play ..... yes ladys you were given hands for a reason and im not so big both hands need to be on the shaft
Long hair tickling down over thighs and balls - yes alot of ladys have long hair and no its not to tie back
Fingernails ... ok ladys you spend alot of time growing them and painting them so what ?... how about you use them! gentle fingernails being run up and down the inner thigh .... oh yeaaaaaa
Eyes .... ok ladys youve mascara them done the full makeup treatment so why waste them staring at what you cant see because its in your mouth? its not going anywhere. Im watching you it would be great if your watching me

Are both of your own hands on the keyboard hey? or elsewhere?? LOL seems like you dont need a woman you got it all sorted in the big head........ :)

Phoebe

Legend Member

- So can some men..... ;)

Long hair tickling down over thighs and balls

- In a parlor situation she does that so she can squeeze your balls and make you cum quicker so her job becomes easier... :) really punting 101 there.... and she hopes that once you cum like that you cant get it back up for the rest of the booking... :)

- yes alot of ladys have long hair and no its not to tie back

- Its tied back so as the hair doesn't get into her mouth and gives her more focus on you plus she doesn't want cum or pre-cum in her hair thats yukkie do you know how much women spend on color and cuts and treatments and how long its takes some women to do their hair really :)

- Reason she doesn't want to break a nail do you know how much work goes into obtaining the perfect nail and if she went and got them done does she want to break one hell NO.... you ever bent a nail back and broke it it kills...

- once again her eyes are elsewhere as she is thinking what color to paint her little girls bedroom with the cash she is making tonight for you its fun for her its real life.... or she could be thinking I am going out with the girls tomorrow its going to be warm great I can wear that little red dress, nude stockings and those nice new heels I got from Gucci... You see women can multi-task, Just because you are paying her for sex doesn't mean she needs to look at you and how many dicks has she seen that day?

- And hate to burst your bubble YOU choose her, not the other way around as if this was in a social setting I bet she would not give you a second look!

Last edited:

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Word or mouth is the best way a lady with such skills can gain business. Self promotion means very little in this industry. You just have to scroll the adds or cracker etc so many blow job queens but can they suck cock.
Let the men come to you, have the pleasure of your lips and if you live up to I"m great at sucking cock they will be flooding in. Most of my work is BJ I do very little FS, I absolutely love sucking cock but at the end of the day the men are the ones who decide if your good at it or not hun.
Wishing you all the best

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Fink we'll havto change this forum from T/S to the Feebz & H2 forum

Phoebe

Legend Member
Fink we'll havto change this forum from T/S to the Feebz & H2 forum

Why? Because we post that's why?

Word or mouth is the best way a lady with such skills can gain business. Self promotion means very little in this industry. You just have to scroll the adds or cracker etc so many blow job queens but can they suck cock.
Let the men come to you, have the pleasure of your lips and if you live up to I"m great at sucking cock they will be flooding in. Most of my work is BJ I do very little FS, I absolutely love sucking cock but at the end of the day the men are the ones who decide if your good at it or not hun.
Wishing you all the best

The best person to as you as you say, "suck cock" is a lover whom wants and loves pleasing you as much as you love pleasing them and knows that the sounds you are making you are enjoying it, plus two lovers just know each other so with that said it makes it all the more enjoyable. :)

Happy2

Legend Member
[QUOTE="Phoebe, post: 448079, member: 45940]
The best person to as you as you say, "suck cock" is a lover whom wants and loves pleasing you as much as you love pleasing them and knows that the sounds you are making you are enjoying it, plus two lovers just know each other so with that said it makes it all the more enjoyable. :)[/QUOTE]

And with no teef

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Yep no shape fangs is a must. The last thing you want do is mark the big fella in any way

Phoebe

Legend Member
The best person to as you as you say, "suck cock" is a lover whom wants and loves pleasing you as much as you love pleasing them and knows that the sounds you are making you are enjoying it, plus two lovers just know each other so with that said it makes it all the more enjoyable. :)

And with no teef[/QUOTE]

Is that because you have knocked them all out, or does your local WL up there put her teeth in a glass beside her bed... ;)

BBBJWOTWIS

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I think there needs to be lust between both parties. The girl has to enjoy giving and the guy needs to make it known how much he enjoys it.

I am a lot more active when I can hear the guy enjoying it. It makes it a lot more fun for me!

I enjoy giving head, but only to gentleman who has good hygiene and is responsive. The same goes to the guy, if he just lays there and closes his eyes and looks like his sleeping before I have even begun we are going to have a bad time haha.

I think the key is moistness and tongue. Don't worry about looking sexy (unless there is eye contact). When its more primal, its better.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member

And with no teef[/QUOTE]

definitely no teeth.