Madyson McKensie

Luxury Companion
Diamond Member
Madyson Mc KenZie spelt with a Z.... is fabulous, sexy, charmist, and any other adorable iddy bit you would like to mention.. Great at her job, never a problem, chippy, churry even at the wee small hrs of the early morning and days...

Hahaha why are we spelling mckensie with a z...maybe I should start a poll to see which spelling people prefer πŸ§πŸ˜‚

McKensie or McKenzie 😝

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member
Whilst I am not great author, I'll do my best to put into words the great time that we got to share.

I had the absolute pleasure of spending an amazing few hours with the smart, beautiful woman Madyson. Whilst our encounter short, the time together was amazing.

Madyson is the kind of woman that you could spend hours with chatting, laughing and smiling the entire time. Any nerves that were had were instantly calmed in the sound of her sweet, amazing, hearty laughter.

They say nothing you wear is more important than your smile, and boy does this girl know how to rock it! (Your dress was lovely as well)

Madyson is the kind of person you would want to spend more time with just staring into her eyes, then again this lady’s eyes, combined with her gorgeous figure, personality, smile and laughter is my kryptonite.

Sitting at the bar chatting, she really knows how to have a great conversation wether it be an intellectual conversation, talking about life, or just sh*t talking in general, your greeted with that lovely smile and beautiful laughter often.

Life is short and what better way to spend it than with someone like Madyson, wether that be having a more heated experience or just sitting at the bar talking about your day. I highly recommend if you get the chance to see this girl, you take a leap of faith and do it!

Thanks for the amazing time Madyson! I hope that you had a great time as well and will afford me the opportunity to come spend some quality time with you again, in the not to distant future.
😊

@Madyson McKensie

Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

Madyson McKensie

Luxury Companion
Diamond Member
Whilst I am not great author, I'll do my best to put into words the great time that we got to share.

I had the absolute pleasure of spending an amazing few hours with the smart, beautiful woman Madyson. Whilst our encounter short, the time together was amazing.

Madyson is the kind of woman that you could spend hours with chatting, laughing and smiling the entire time. Any nerves that were had were instantly calmed in the sound of her sweet, amazing, hearty laughter.

They say nothing you wear is more important than your smile, and boy does this girl know how to rock it! (Your dress was lovely as well)

Madyson is the kind of person you would want to spend more time with just staring into her eyes, then again this lady’s eyes, combined with her gorgeous figure, personality, smile and laughter is my kryptonite.

Sitting at the bar chatting, she really knows how to have a great conversation wether it be an intellectual conversation, talking about life, or just sh*t talking in general, your greeted with that lovely smile and beautiful laughter often.

Life is short and what better way to spend it than with someone like Madyson, wether that be having a more heated experience or just sitting at the bar talking about your day. I highly recommend if you get the chance to see this girl, you take a leap of faith and do it!

Thanks for the amazing time Madyson! I hope that you had a great time as well and will afford me the opportunity to come spend some quality time with you again, in the not to distant future.
😊

@Madyson McKensie

Link is broken so has been taken down

Thank you for your sweet words, I had a lovely time. Can’t wait for our next encounter πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ #flextape

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
β€œso people don’t get confused as there have been girls with the same name throughout Langtrees Perth/Langtrees Darwin & Langtrees Canberra” β€” is what I’ve been told.... there may be other reasons? Not sure

Oh so why not just have one Roxanne/Tiffany/Tilly/ etc etc.... loads of ladies names, who picks your name?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Why should an established working lady who only tours with Langtrees be made to change her name? I personally think having a last name is a nice touch whether you work for Langtrees or privately

Well said.
Plus, it makes it sound like you’re more human haha

I only asked a question.. My ass feels a bit raw right now... maybe I need some QV Cream ;) LOL

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member
Thank you for your sweet words, I had a lovely time. Can’t wait for our next encounter πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ #flextape

#pillowtalk #everybodypoops #cowshaverightsto

lol flex tape

YH3hRMf.jpg