TPenmore

Bronze Member
Think all this conversation has convinced me to pop in over the new year break to meet with Madyson. Just have to figure out if the awkwardness of 69 with a dam is still erotic and sensual enough. Only one way to find out I suppose

Madyson McKensie

Luxury Companion
Diamond Member
Think all this conversation has convinced me to pop in over the new year break to meet with Madyson. Just have to figure out if the awkwardness of 69 with a dam is still erotic and sensual enough. Only one way to find out I suppose

come and have a chat babe 💋💋

TPenmore

Bronze Member
Look forward to meeting you and to discuss All the fun extras and whether Langtrees policies on dams etc affect a genuine girlfriend experience. I imagine it would to some degree.

TPenmore

Bronze Member
Hi Madyson. I had a chat with tour receptionist but unfortunately Langtrees doesn’t offer the service I’m seeking. Such a shame as I would love to have met you at the bar for a chat. Tou

Madyson McKensie

Luxury Companion
Diamond Member
Hi @TPenmore, that’s disappointing - would have been lovely to have a chat. Thank you for taking the time to pop into LT’s and for reading my profile. Hope you find the service you are seeking 💋💋

TPenmore

Bronze Member
If you’re a single dad and can’t get to Langtrees in the evenings, is there some other way of making an appointment with Madyson?