• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
Can anyone tell me if they have seen this beauty?

upload_2015-11-29_21-31-15.png

My name is Stella, I am 21 years old, size 6, 32c cup, busty, smooth soft silky skin, long hair, shaven pussy S shape, very sexy body

Incall
120/30mins
200/60mins

Now I rented a apartment in City
IT’S 100% PRIVATE!!!
The apartment is very discreet, no disturb, no stress. I provide a full service: kissing, cuddle, oral French, striptease, licking, 69, massage & shower together
Darwin CBD

P

"Papi chulo"

To save you the hassle, its another fake. You dont have to listen to me if you don't want to.

Jacko

Silver Member
Hey Johtt, thanks for the warning. Have you have this view of first hand experience?

Tell us more please, so other punters are also aware and convinced.

Thanks mate.

P

"Papi chulo"

Its a bit embarrassing to say but yes i did. I asked her soo many times if the pictures were genuine and said yes soo many times. And i knew it was too good to be true for that pricw but i was in that moment that i had to see someone.

So i went to her apartment and when she open the door the lady looked like shes 30+. But for some reason i still went ahead with the booking and though to myself wtf im i even doing here.

Last edited by a moderator: