• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Lottery

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
With the cancellation of the Kitten party I've decided to hit the clubs this weekend, there's a few girls who had planned on a night of hot steamy sex and I hope to run into them! :-X

What are the odds? Worse than winning the lottery? Gotta be in it to win it :eek:ccasion14

:la:

J

Jasmine69

i have been left at a loss with the party being cancelled......whch clubs u going to pause78 :icon_blow:la::-X:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14

Last edited:

skye

Gold Member
Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo it can't be true , now I am heart broken , :( oh well I will sit tight and wait .......

S

sexycrystal

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo it can't be true , now I am heart broken , :( oh well I will sit tight and wait .......

silly me thought I log in , sorry sky didn't mean to wright this post on your forum lol any it way kids it was me :love10:

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
i have been left at a loss with the party being cancelled......whch clubs u going to pause78 :icon_blow:la::-X:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14

heheh, you're insatiable Jasmine, we're going to get along great :D But this is why I have to visit you with Danni, need someone to protect me from you! hehe :3some: :whip2:

:eek:ccasion14

J

Jasmine69

heheh, you're insatiable Jasmine, we're going to get along great :D But this is why I have to visit you with Danni, need someone to protect me from you! hehe :3some: :whip2:

:eek:ccasion14

well i am pretty sure we are both working tonight so cum on in and give us a shot :la::icon_blow:-X and babe you will only need protection when you are finished and i want to keep going hehehehe

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
babe you will only need protection when you are finished and i want to keep going hehehehe

No chance of that, I'm able to cum and keep rock hard for hours, giving you endless pleasure. Leaving you drained, exhausted and completely satisfied. Just out of curiosity, do you like cumming? :angel12: :evil4: heheh

Going kitten hunting in the clubs tonight lads, wish me luck :eek:ccasion14

asianguy77

Diamond Member
If I win a small fortune tonight in the lotto, I will certainly treat myself ;) xfingers crossedx

J

Jasmine69

No chance of that, I'm able to cum and keep rock hard for hours, giving you endless pleasure. Leaving you drained, exhausted and completely satisfied. Just out of curiosity, do you like cumming? :angel12: :evil4: heheh

Going kitten hunting in the clubs tonight lads, wish me luck :eek:ccasion14

yes i do luv cumming lots of times each day :la::icon_blow:-X:notworthy