• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Looking for malefriends

Bunnylove

Silver Member
I replied daman need to get a little time to think this all through I need to know someone for a bit first.

Dallas

Legend Member
You'll be swamped with offers Bunny. I only wish I was as lucky as you. Have fun! : )

Bunnylove

Silver Member
I am surprised at the return of offers, please I am not the only lonely person in Darwin, I have just returned from a delightful breakfast with a member I meet yesterday and enjoyed every minute, even the rain and getting soaked going to the car was pleasurable this morning. TY Talkinsex you were just what I needed.

Bunnylove

Silver Member
I wish to thank this forum for taking away my boredom. I have meet three new friends and another is a lady exactly where I was. We have had some interesting get togethers and I thank you very much. NSA company can work if you are prepared to be honest.

N

Naughty Thoughts

Glad to see the forum working for one of its intended purposes - to help people out. :)