• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Looking for a reason why... Orgasm

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Not to try and boost my own ego but sometimes when with a lady I try and get myself off towards the very end... The idea being is that I`m hoping they will get some pleasure the same as I do. Some W/L do ask if I mind them finishing by hand and I tell them it`s fine... Am I being a sissy by agreeing with them or have they had a hard day of work or am I just taking too long for them...

D

Damprye

I would only see up to three men per day and I would usually orgasm if I had sex with any of them ;)

svengali

Foundation Member
Hmm!! It appears you have a genuine desire to give as well as receive pleasure and this is a credit to you. I also "hold back" in the hope the lady will get over the line either before or, ideally with me but it is important not to hammer away for so long that she becomes sore or fed up.

The best bet is to talk to her, ask her if she is o.k. with you continuing and let her finish you by hand if you can't get there quickly enough otherwise.

D

Damprye

For some reason I rarely ever go by hand, I love to please the other and can orgasm in like two mins when I am on top ;)

happypingpong

Bronze Member
Hi Miranda, thanks for taking the time to answer our questions. Nearly every time I have been with a w/l or at a massage parlour I have tried DATY, but have always been told no. I've never done it before and I am keen to learn (or at least find out what it tastes like!). Can you give me some advice on how I can get a w/l to agree to let me do this?

I am in Victoria, btw.

svengali

Foundation Member
There are two threads on here which may help you with technique:

Link is broken, so taken down.

In the words of the legendary Ron Jeremy ' there are three things you need to know about sex"

1) learn to eat pussy really well.

2) learn to eat pussy very well.

3) learn to eat pussy really well.

In my experience most W.L.'s will allow D.A.T.Y. although some will want extra for it. Best bet is to ask up front before the booking to avoid a knockback in the room.

Last edited by a moderator:

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
I agree with you Billybones on all levels.
One thing that really turns me off is when you book a girl for an hour and they want to try and give you 20min max for sex.
I have had some great girls that love going the distance so to speak, but on the other hand i can't stand girls that try and make you cum in 15 to 20 minutes, then make up some crap I'm to sore, are you going to cum?

Strait away it turns you off, as i like to give as much as receive.
There used to be a well known girl i used to see who was fine with it at first as she was only starting out.
Then for some unknown reason to me she changed and complained about taking so long to cum, which for quiet sometime she enjoyed it.
Also i have noticed she dresses up in sexy lingerie for pic's but when you see her she doesn't bother.

I hadn't seen her for along time and decided to see her again lately, after reading she has done you are silly to start off with.
Well i don't know if it was me or the person that wrote that was full of shit, but i certainly didn't get any of the above.

She is a well known girl on here but i left very disappointed, especially how i know she used to be. Though the oddest thing about it was she asked me to come and see her more often again. As i said left disappointed and very confused and didn't cum at all,not that it really bothers me.
I don't mind at all as i rarely cum in an hour but i like a girl who gets into it to, at least i feel much beter that way.
So i can relate to what you are saying very much.
B.t.w i won't mention her name as i do have alot of respect for her and i know most of her clients leave happy..