• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Looking for a new training partner (suitable for fitness modelling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickman

Gold Member
Hi folks,

After training for over 15 years i find it hard to be motivated by myself, my latest training partner just moved to Queensland. :(

Basically what i'm offering is free personal training, note this is completely professional, I work at fitness first in the CBD and i'm not looking for anything in trade or benefits.

What I want is a female (sorry guys I just push harder with women around) you will need to be fit and have some experience (i'm happy to train anyone but a training partner needs to be able to keep up)

As said the training style is suitable for fitness modelling, basically I do resistance training 4-5 times a week, bikram yoga twice a week and high intensity cardio twice a week. And while I dont expect you there for every session at least 3 would be good.

Experience wise I've been a personal trainer for over 13 years and my last training partner won IFBB sports model for over 170cms and overalls for the last two years, she also came second in the world qualifier.
I also trained the lovely Belle from Strawberry lane and esquire for those who've been around a while. ;)

All you have to do is join fitness first and turn up. However we can do a trial first to make sure we're not wasting each others time.

I thought i'd try posting this here since health and fitness is so huge for this industry and also because i train around 2pm which most normal working people cant do.

If no one here is keen i'll just grab a random from the gym, but i'd rather get someone highly motivated and cares about their body.

That said, im happy to give advice to anyone on here who is keen to improve their life. :)

Cheers.
Rick

P

Pain In Ass Boy

I sure need a personal trainer but prefer a female trainer.( Jetts in Williton has a hotty young trainer Vanessa )

Also Im with Jetts fitness so that could be a problem unless you make the switch?

rickman

Gold Member
I cant switch I work there.
But yeah get the girl man, you wont wanna show weakness so you'll train harder! ;)

dc123

Gold Member
your training routine sounds awesome i would do it but i am a male so not what you are after

rickman

Gold Member
What level of fitness are you at DC?

The program is designed to be balanced, i spent to many years just lifting heavy and now im tight everywhere but i cant live without my weights. ;)

novacasa

Gold Member
great place to post an ad mate !!

i'm looking for a maid - strictly cleaning only (cough)

As a prerequisite, i'd like her to wear a maid's outfit and work evenings

novacasa

Gold Member
yes, i find something absurdly entertaining frequenting this forum, and so indulge here as an occasional pastime.

it's a great insight ... fascinating reading at times. i sometimes feel compelled to make notes.

i hope you don't mind squire .....

rickman

Gold Member
Well we don't have a 'general' WA forum anymore but as I said having a good body suits the industry, technically i'm doing you a favor Novacasa. ;)

and as a general piece of advice, you never know what'll happen until you try. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.