Long hair, short hair or interesting?

CDSC

Gold Member
Most girls I have seen have favoured longer hair .. I like girls to feel confident however they choose to present themselves.. lol some looks can be wilder than others.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1692757844348.jpg
    FB_IMG_1692757844348.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 35

mrys

Legend Member
Most girls I have seen have favoured longer hair .. I like girls to feel confident however they choose to present themselves.. lol some looks can be wilder than others.
I love long hair on a woman. There seems to be an age for a lot of women when they go the 'bob' cut. I get they are probably tired of the maintenance issues with long hair and shorter hair does really suit some women. I'm just envious of people with lots of hair the older I get :)

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I kept my hair short for many years. But grew it out and now just above shoulders. Messy bun most days. When working I find it gets in the way. Hair in my mouth lol when I would just rather cock in there

LongHair

Legend Member
Not normally a huge fan of short hair, however in this instance it looks gorgeous and suits you Alana