• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

Long hair on Men

Ms Sue

Legend Member
images

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
When my Hubby and I first met, he had long hair...it was beautiful dark and silky. I was very much attracted to him....then one day some years later....he said he was going for a hair cut. Now he'd been for hair cuts before...but they were really just trims...Not this time!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm still attracted to him, but it took me a while to adjust and sometimes I think I miss his hair... but it's probably just the fond memories I have of that time in our life.

L

Lord Spikey

When my Hubby and I first met, he had long hair...it was beautiful dark and silky. I was very much attracted to him....then one day some years later....he said he was going for a hair cut. Now he'd been for hair cuts before...but they were really just trims...Not this time!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm still attracted to him, but it took me a while to adjust and sometimes I think I miss his hair... but it's probably just the fond memories I have of that time in our life.
I used to have hair.... And fond memories. Now, I am just a shiny globe with eyes

R

Raye@Langtrees

Have that lovely hubby of yours grow it again.... bet he looked hot as girl..Lol:lurking:

R

Raye@Langtrees

I used to have hair.... And fond memories. Now, I am just a shiny globe with eyes

:shifty: Hi Spikey....

As long as you have the memories. That's a good sign. Shiny globe with eyes that's funny.. trying to visualise, polishing your globe would be new memories with fondness :smuggrin:

R

Raye@Langtrees

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Hush now ...... Or I bring reins from the s - t - a - b - l - e . an tame that mane..GID DE UP ...

Bobofunk

Gold Member
I have long hair. Just past my shoulders. It would be a lot longer if it wasn't in dreadlocks. And before you go calling me a dirty hippy, I'd like to tell you that I wash it on a regular basis to keep it smelling nice. Especially if I'm hitting the town for the night. I also have long hair on my face. I'd like to know how the ladies feel towards beards. Ooh, might have to start a new thread!

R

Raye@Langtrees

I have long hair. Just past my shoulders. It would be a lot longer if it wasn't in dreadlocks. And before you go calling me a dirty hippy, I'd like to tell you that I wash it on a regular basis to keep it smelling nice. Especially if I'm hitting the town for the night. I also have long hair on my face. I'd like to know how the ladies feel towards beards. Ooh, might have to start a new thread![/quote

BoBoFunk
Glad to hear you wash your mane regularly, A well groomed man who's hair smells
nice :lurking:
Is a turn on , well one of them anyway...
For a lot of ladies....The beard could be icing on cake
If you catch my drift:woot: hehehe
Sip n dip baby !!!!!