• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

live sports in perth

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

burgo

whats my a particular channel on tv not playing sports events live like tonight in the 20/20 cricket it is really annoying as well as the cricket what about the rugby league i understand that it doesnt have that much support over here and afl is the game for western australia but when it comes to the state of origin which to everyone that doesnt know anything about rugby league is on a wednesday night so it doesnt interfere with any tv show of importance. ( i think last year the antiques roadshow or similar was on instead) well thats my bitch for the day cheers

fifoboy

Gold Member
What ever rates gets on. It happens with the League and the Union, they don't rate well enough to show live.

CH7 did it last year with the Union, there was a lot of support through the print media for it to be shown live. That weekend it got beaten in the ratings by all and sundry, so the following test was shown on a delayed telecast and they showed a disney movie instead.

It's all about the $$$$.

B

burgo

i just hope with this new freeview that is out with each of the channels having 3 stations they can put it on one of those

Design Guru

Creative Mind ♐
Gold Member
whats my a particular channel on tv not playing sports events live like tonight in the 20/20 cricket it is really annoying as well as the cricket what about the rugby league i understand that it doesnt have that much support over here and afl is the game for western australia but when it comes to the state of origin which to everyone that doesnt know anything about rugby league is on a wednesday night so it doesnt interfere with any tv show of importance. ( i think last year the antiques roadshow or similar was on instead) well thats my bitch for the day cheers

great!

Status
Not open for further replies.