• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Little Green Men...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I`m sure parents treat children the same everywhere so I`ld everybody to try and share a story.

What did your parents threaten you with when you were a child and turned out to be a make believe story and do you threaten other children the same way now...
Threats such as...

If you pull your own teeth out the tooth fairy won`t come.

If you keep pulling that face the wind will change direction and your face will stay like that.

The man on the moon is watching you.

I guess I must have been a bad boy because Santa never got me my bike...:angry4:

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Another one that I can think of.... if you keep playing with it, it`ll drop off...

F

Farm Boy

Mum's going to the hospitable and she is buying a baby. no bullshit my parents told me this, even promised to buy a boy then came home with my brat sister

S

Spaceball1

'if you don't eat your dinner, you won't get any dessert.'

'if you don't eat your dinner, we will send it to Somalia, the children there would love your dinner'.

F

Farm Boy

We have crocodiles in the dam ( mom was trying to stop me 4 and little brother 3 from playing in the dam ) we new crocks from our Peter Pan book it had a big scary croc.
36 years later Farm Girl came home with the Disney Cartoon DVD,that croc was a big silly buffoon with a pink tongue, the kids loved him.