Liquid Love Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB

Legend Member
Tried this last Friday at Infusions swingers club in Belmont.
Wow definitely a bucket list item ticked.:excited:

Picture, a shallow 4mx2m pool filled with a dozen or so sexy, slippery, slidy naked bodies (Roughly equal numbers m & f) oozing with a covering of warm baby oil:cool: and ready for some tactile fun and play times......everyone hot, uninhibited and horny and into all sorts of carnal pleasures....;)

Post play time showers were almost as much fun as the time in the pool;). Eveyone’s skin was soo soft to the touch and of course there are alway those spots you can’t reach and need a helping hand with ....:excited:

The night was such a hit, they’re repeating it again this Saturday... so pissed I can’t back up for round two :confused: You need an invite & pay an entry, so if interested contact the Club http//:www.infusionsperthswingers.com.au

A

Annoyance

How strict do yah reckon the entry requirements are MikeB? Slim body to average sized Bmi? Must be above average in looks? Couples preferred?

MikeB

Legend Member
Entry requirements are by invitation, so you must provide a short personal profile, and face pic to allow the hosts to assess if they think your personality and attitude is compatible to maintain the safe, friendly, fun, no pressure environment they strive for. Some nights/events they will carefully manage the ratio of singles to couple, especially single guys.

Generally they get a respectful, non judgemental crowd, of various shape/sizes, ages. Not just a crowd of pretentious pretty people (although pretty people - other than pretentious ones - are not excluded ;)). I am a more mature attendee and no Adonis, but am accepted for who I am and the respect, experience, chemistry and pleasure I can offer in the setting. (After much effort, I now have the advantage of being a known and have established connections, in spite of being outside the usual playmate preconception in many cases.)

At the Liquid Love Lounge event, there was a large proportion of couples, but I was having my fun as a single guy and my play friends were mainly drawn from those couples with the full knowledge and blessing of their other half (who often get their pleasure from seeing their other half blissfully aroused and enjoying their erotic pleasures :cool: and/or being free to play with others also.)

MikeB

Legend Member
Out of curiosity I went to this place. Not sure if it is as good as the above description.
Interesting judgement if you weren’t there at the particular event...

But agree tho that the fun to be had is variable and depends on the crowd, and what you are able to contribute to the outcomes for all...ie as always with anything posted here about one’s specific experience, YMMV.

So useful that this is highlighted to avoid false expectations...but this was just highlighting one of the “great” play sessions that can happen here.

A

Annoyance

It's also the fact if you click with the people there, if there's no attraction your best bet is sitting back and watching it like a TV show. Since everything is voluntary and is based on your looks, shape, stamina and ability. Sharing in activities for a first time can be nerve racking, cause if you sux your chances will drop even further. If that sound painful just stick to WLs at least you know that's a guarantee.

Spocky57

Pleasure is my aim
Diamond Member
Yeah got to agree with aluicus but I guess if you go there you must have confidence in your own ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.