• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Like a Virgin - Tell us Did you have your first root in a brothel?

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member
I think the world puts too much pressure on your first time being with someone special. At the end of the day sex is sex. Yes sex with someone that you share an emotional connection with can make it really amazing, on the other hand just having sex with someone you meet at a bar is amazing as well.

I would consider my first time to be with a girl that I share a deep connection with, not the tipsy girl that came home from the bar with me.

I guess if not being able to have sex with anyone bothers you that much, then just pay someone and get it over with.

Last edited:

CraigieBoi

Travelling looking for positive funny people
Diamond Member
I lost my virginity inside La Cherie when it was on Beaufort St, Mt Lawley. I remember the blonde wearing a beautiful dress and me not knowing anything thought she was the receptionist.

Ritchj01

Silver Member
Yep 2004. At this place on Edward st, I forget the name. It was in one of the duplex style older houses on the street. I feel like it had love hearts or maybe Cupid or something painted on the front.

I definitely picked the place from an ad in the paper because The price was right for a part time 18 year old woolies employee!

Anyhow.. saw a lovely girl that went by Felicity. I went right on opening time for reasons unknown and it was her first shift back after a holiday so she told me she was basically a virgin too. I was so nervous.

Predictably, I finished in about 10 seconds flat, not even in contact with the girl whilst changing positions. She was really lovely and quick thinking, giving the old (young) fella a nice little massage so as to salvage some of the orgasmic feeling. She Followed by a lovely soothing massage as my heart rate dropped slowly below 200. She even went a little overtime from what I can only assume was the cheapest short-time booking saying it was our little secret.

It’s funny. I’m really fond of this story. But this is the first time I’ve ever told it. Thanks felicity.

Fantapants

Silver Member
Yep - at the good old Happy Haven when I was the ripe age of 15. Me and a mate walked there from Midland!! Twenty bucks and the deed was done!!

0ld dog

Bronze Member
No my first was with some one I knew and we were both just fumbling around in the dark but very enjoyable.
My brothel virginity came many years later.

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
No on a pool table in a pub that I worked in at the time ( she late 20’s , me 15 ) , ability ...... not much , enthusiasm completely made up for it. Properly hammer time, I wish I could still do that (youth is wasted on the young) but I‘ve yet to be asked for a refund so I’m ok so far.

local

Silver Member
I probably wish I did have a 1st root in a brothel..
I didn't thou...
I ended up as 14 year old screwing one of the girls in my class from school at her place after walking her home.
In walks her mum to supervise us screwing... was an enjoyable pastime for a few months after school, even as a 3some (with her mum).
Never forget all that !!

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Lost it to the single mum next door many moons ago when I was still at high school.
Used to perv at her sunbathing in her backyard naked. She told me later it turned her on being perved at.
Opportunities were limited, when I wasn't at school, so weren't her kids.