• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Legit massage parlours

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
These legit parlours which are around ,are you told to leave your u/wear on,or do u strip off completely naked , and a towel is used to cover certain areas ,i have been to parlours where this has happened.having a towel used really annoys me
whats your opinion

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Has anyone been to these parlours or has the rules changed?

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Ive never went to a RNT parlour but the normal massage places ive been too I get uncomfortable when the lady/gent asked me to take my bra off.... But the males always use a towel when giving me a massage where the ladies use massage oil... I wonder if this is a rule? lol

smarquin

Diamond Member
Went to Ingphu Massage on Hay St CBD. Told underwear to remain at the begining. Very legit n very good massage. Non-sexual on front door n sign board. $80 an hour. Heated place, good for cold weather.

Mile High

Silver Member
These legit parlours which are around ,are you told to leave your u/wear on,or do u strip off completely naked , and a towel is used to cover certain areas ,i have been to parlours where this has happened.having a towel used really annoys me
whats your opinion

Hi Bepp,

I have done both but now leave my underwear on. If I get a sign from the girl it is best to remove them, I do with a smile on my face. Otherwise as you say, when the towel is left on you feel the jerk.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Hi Bepp,

I have done both but now leave my underwear on. If I get a sign from the girl it is best to remove them, I do with a smile on my face. Otherwise as you say, when the towel is left on you feel the jerk.
Thanks for that MM havent RnT'd for awhile now but when i did couple of times i was told to leave underpants on , or to undress n lay face down on table, as soon as lady came back towel was placed across bum n thats where it stayed entire massage,when turnover came towrl was held up in such a way that lady couldnt see how xcited i was , towel was then laid on me and stayed covering everything
fortuanately i was told a number of times to undress,i didnt hesitate to remove everytjing nusually sat on the edge of table waiting for lady to re enter room, then asked gor cuddle wich i always got,these massages a towrl was nrver used to hide anything .as horrible as it is everything was on show