• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Last a little longer.

G

goodkid

What do people take to stay a little longer??

I know that sex training helps but i haven't been getting much to do that. Illicit drugs (ie amphetamines) can help but people shouldn't use girls for drug sex. So what do people recommend?

Some energy drinks (guarana?) have sometimes helped. I have also heard people say multi vitamins as well.. is there any online sex drugs or anything? Lack of inner will power and over excitement sometimes makes me a lame lover.

T

TB

Hi Goodkid, don't worry about lasting longer ,I am sure you will last longer the second and third time. Desensitise that should work to some degree.

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Stick a condom on
The lack of stimulation normally works for me

Or... old age... that tends to slow you down abit :)

C

chasity

hi Goodkid,
Over my few working years I heave run into many people who have the same problem as your self! n lots of cases it can be a good thing... like a quicky on your lunch break or for u and someone to quickly relieve some tension... But in sue cases it can be annoying I have two main suggestions... cock rings these work a treat and help the man to stay erected and if you go to a adult store there are many creams and gels that claim to suppress and pro long cumming so good luck and hey if you need a hand I'm willing to take it slow and try help xxx
much love Chasity -xxx-

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
use mind control...focus focus focus not on your weener...but on your pleasures...of pro long foreplay, teasing...oh i don't know...condom usually kills it for me...lol

P

Perth boy

Condoms or a cock ring will do the job.

O ye frieght trains.

S

Saige

Cock ring for sure!!!!

Also try sum tantric sex....helps train you in control among other winderful things....look in classifieds of NOVA magazine for some good practitioners...:)

BUT do you know what....I love a quick, hard, intense fuck....not always about a long time:)

xxx