Ms Sue

Legend Member
Glad I could help you Steve.....

Hi,
just a note to find out if you still use the radio Jingle that used to be on REDFM & WAFM. I was trying to find it on 'youtube' but couldn't. I used to hear it all the time when I was working up north on the mines and we all used to think it was the BEST jingle we had ever heard. It always gave us a laugh. Whoever made the jingle up deserves a medal ( or maybe a carton). It was well put together. I was trying to find a copy that I could play on my computer and send to a friend in the UK as I was trying to explain it to her but had forgotten most of the words.
It's the one that goes sort of like this -" ..........come and park your truck and you come and have a ...... Langtrees , Langtrees and we'll take all your money".
Anyway, I use to work in KAL and Langtrees was a GREAT part of the place, you have done a great job there, if you can find a link to your old ad (maybe you still use it) - it certainly grabbed everyone's attention.
If possible and you can provide me a link to the advert or even send me a copy, I have provided my details below,
Thanks once again for your time and hope to hear back from you soon - BY THE WAY I miss KAL & LANGTREE's (Kalgoorlie),